jhh166

Chutingstarr

I just wanted to give a shout out to a great company. On more than one occasion, I was greeted with the best customer service ever. I have had a few returns for exchanges and it was no issue at all.

I love these guys... Great company and I am glad that skydive radio (awesome too) promotes them.

If you had a good experience go ahead and post it!

I couldn't agree more! One of the best customer service experiences I have ever had.

I bought my first rig through ChutingStar recently. Mike and Laura both spent a ton of time answering all of my questions, and they were extremely knowledgeable about anything that I asked. They provided valuable advice to a noobie like myself. They shipped promptly, and were able to accommodate special requests. Follow-up after the order was great as well.

I have limited experience in the skydiving world, but the service I received at ChutingStar made me a customer for life. Bravo, guys.

Me Too - I've had the BEST customer service ever - skydiving related or not. They have been ABSOLUTELY OUTSTANDING when it comes to answering questions or trying to solve problems...
One of my bucket list things is to have a custom made container - and I've nearly saved enough up. When I do I'll definitely be ordering through Chutingstar.
I'm SO impressed with their customer service.

I ordered my first rig through them. Laura answered all my questions and called manufacturers if she didn’t have the answers.

I might try and stop by there on my way to a boogie in March. I figure I’ll give them a case of beer for buying my first rig.

Mike and Crew are definitely good people... He's always gone out of his ways to help...

I still need to get back to Atlanta one of these days to see the ATL crew...

Scott

bring your ass down to fitz. for st. paddys day and you will see most of themB| ALL the cool kids are gonna be there:P
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

Mike and Crew are definitely good people... He's always gone out of his ways to help...

I still need to get back to Atlanta one of these days to see the ATL crew...

Scott

bring your ass down to fitz. for st. paddys day and you will see most of themB| ALL the cool kids are gonna be there:P
You know I would love to... but I'm out of the country right now... and they won't let me come back to the states until after y'all have already up and left fitz again...

depending on where my wife and I are next year I'm going to try to make it back to the Roaming DZ boogie...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...