gonzalesna

Fitzgerald Boogiers... I've got a treat for you...

Gonzo!!

loved meeting you!! had fun singin and hangin out at the bonfires! :P

Always a pleasure, but I agree with rasta... Ya gotta work on your timing.;)
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Next video should be loaded here within the next hour.B|

This one's of Robby playin' the guitar around the bonfire

Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Thank you for that you guys. That got me.

:)

Thanks brother, I've been wanting to get a better version of that up since last June. And let's not overlook Brandy's foster baby Christian aka "Chick Pants" tearin' sh*t up on lead.

PS: Whoever that chick is chattering over the first two verses owes me some serious :D:D:D

PPS: Stop staring in morbid curiosity ladies, the kilt was riding high, but it never went Britney high. :P
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Thanks brother, I've been wanting to get a better version of that up since last June. And let's not overlook Brandy's foster baby Christian aka "Chick Pants" tearin' sh*t up on lead.

PS: Whoever that chick is chattering over the first two verses owes me some serious :D:D:D

PPS: Stop staring in morbid curiosity ladies, the kilt was riding high, but it never went Britney high. :P

you lying bugger, it went higher than britneys did, an i know cause i was the one that made it! B|B|B|

price you hav to pay when wearing a kilt!
meant with nothing but love dude!!!:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
Let the spankin begin!!!

Gladly. Be rude not to.B|

We can do a better version when I get out to Skyfest. We'll prepare this time though. (That means tell people ta shut up.:D)

One of these days at a boogie, we should record a "studio" version.

I like the extra guitar part. B|

SkyFest is comin' up.B|

I'm loving all the videos. What else do you have in store for us?

There's more videos of jumping. I put up another one on youtube but the fuckers muted the audio due to some deal they have with some of the music producing companies. Apparently you can't use the red hot chili peppers for videos.

Therefore, instead, i'm going to post an alternate version and the one with the red hot chili peppers is goin' up on skydivingmovies.com

Awesome. Every version is unique. :)

I'll try and get one or 2 more videos up tonight after I get back from watching people TRY to shoot AT-4's on the range

I put up another one on youtube but the fuckers muted the audio due to some deal they have with some of the music producing companies. Apparently you can't use the red hot chili peppers for videos.

Therefore, instead, i'm going to post an alternate version and the one with the red hot chili peppers is goin' up on skydivingmovies.com

They're C'ing your A for you. I'll be lucky (and a little disappointed) if I don't get a C&D order from Denis Leary's people.
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

One of these days at a boogie, we should record a "studio" version.
B|

And that'll happen just as soon as YOU can rent yourself one of Kanye's Auto-Tuners. :P