gonzalesna

Fitzgerald Boogiers... I've got a treat for you...

Jumping videos, HELL! I'm here to see the band!!

Well, not here. I'm PMing you my GMail right now. Before you post Lee's song I need to make sure my hair was OK.

(And see what kind of angle you got on the kilt. :o)

OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Very nice. I about lost it when the last song started playing. :D:D:D:D:D

Glad ya liked it. I got ahold of the chipmunks clip and KNEW I had to use it for this.:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

haha thanks for the post. Damn I look good on film.
Gotta love it when I show up on Youtube... again
Blue skies brother!

I don't know if you read the description, but I couldn't remember your name, so I improvised... If you want me to correct it, and use either your dz.com name or your real name, let me know.
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Jumping videos, HELL! I'm here to see the band!!

Well, not here. I'm PMing you my GMail right now. Before you post Lee's song I need to make sure my hair was OK.

(And see what kind of angle you got on the kilt. :o)

Don't worry... The angle was low, but not too low. Nothin' peeks out to say "top a th' marnin' to yas'" or anything.:D

Thanks guys.:)
I was kinda pissed off cuz I got condensation on my tape and it made the video all screwy. You can really see it on the first exit, but when ya dub over the sound, ya can't notice as much.

I've watched the video at least 5 times a day and it brings a smile to my face every time. I soooo needed that break from Fuji and it's timing couldn't have been any better.

But like I said... more videos to come. I just have to find some time away from work between sleeping and eating to get 'em done.B|

Bullshit! I make boogies fun.:|

YEAH ya do! Especially when tents look like tarps from the air. ;)

I have no idea what you're talking about.:|

:)

You scared the hell out of my whuffo friends that witnessed that, too. :D:D

Had someone gotten it on video, I KNOW it would've been hillarious!

[snag tent, kick the shit out of tent, land on ass, pop back up, look around thinking "anyone see that? no? ok good. Shit, I think they saw me. act normal... just act normal"]:D