JohnMitchell

Hola from Nicaragua

Vskydiver and I just got into Managua tonight, warming up for the Nicaragua boogie Grimmie is throwing. We're both medically grounded from jumping on this trip, unfortunately, but looking forward to a great time anyway. Tomorrow we have a free day to explore Mamagua. Any recommendations?

Vskydiver and I just got into Managua tonight, warming up for the Nicaragua boogie Grimmie is throwing. We're both medically grounded from jumping on this trip, unfortunately, but looking forward to a great time anyway. Tomorrow we have a free day to explore Mamagua. Any recommendations?

I recommend you get drunk and run amok:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:.
Get yourselves a reputation to be proud of;):ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

OK John... If you're back, we need a little sitrep on your time and the boogie.

Do Nicaraguan jails have Wi-Fi?

No. But he can call Amazon and once she gets on a plane... President Ortega will be happy to release them in her custody. :o
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

OK John... If you're back, we need a little sitrep on your time and the boogie.

Do Nicaraguan jails have Wi-Fi?

No. But he can call Amazon and once she gets on a plane... President Ortega will be happy to release them in her custody. :o

I was thinking more along the lines of Lawyers, Guns and Money
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Hi All,

Sketchy internet down here. I hope this post goes thru. Yep, the resort, the plane, the beaches are perfect. The winds are driving us crazy. Some of the jumpers went swimming the other morning but all gear and people were rescued.

Grimmie and Ray have been flying some great scenic flights. Valinda and I took a trip out to Omatepe Volcano. Pretty damn impressive.

Hoping this will work when I hit the "send" button.

Hi All,

Sketchy internet down here. I hope this post goes thru. Yep, the resort, the plane, the beaches are perfect. The winds are driving us crazy. Some of the jumpers went swimming the other morning but all gear and people were rescued.

Grimmie and Ray have been flying some great scenic flights. Valinda and I took a trip out to Omatepe Volcano. Pretty damn impressive.

Hoping this will work when I hit the "send" button.

Ground lauch opportunity???:ph34r: