airdvr

Do you tip at Starbucks?

nope. Not even if I ever went to one.

I've never been inside one. Don't care. Overpriced bullshit.

I've been one Starbucks and that was only because my wife had a $!0.00 coupon. I just wanted a cup of Columbian coffee... black and it was like I was comitting a crime. The guy kept trying to sell me some latte shit or something. Finally, the idiot behind the counter who was obviously not aware of black coffee, told me they'd have to make it. I asked for and got, a glass (paper cup) of water. My wife got what she ordered. When we were finished, we vowed to NEVER go to another Starbucks! Over-rated crap and outrageous prices.

Chuck

[I've been one Starbucks and that was only because my wife had a $!0.00 coupon. I just wanted a cup of Columbian coffee... black and it was like I was comitting a crime. The guy kept trying to sell me some latte shit or something. Finally, the idiot behind the counter who was obviously not aware of black coffee, told me they'd have to make it. I asked for and got, a glass (paper cup) of water. My wife got what she ordered. When we were finished, we vowed to NEVER go to another Starbucks! Over-rated crap and outrageous prices.

I'm not saying this story is BS, but Starbucks absolutely will sell you a black brewed coffee. Any store, any time. They might not be brewing Columbian, but they're absolutely brewing plain old black coffee. The cashiers have no vested interest in up selling either.

I know for a fact I can go into any Starbucks, order a short black, use their facility and get refills all day long if needed.

$1.50 per day for office rent isn't a bad deal, although I'll admit to indulging in higher priced fare frequently.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

[I've been one Starbucks and that was only because my wife had a $!0.00 coupon. I just wanted a cup of Columbian coffee... black and it was like I was comitting a crime. The guy kept trying to sell me some latte shit or something. Finally, the idiot behind the counter who was obviously not aware of black coffee, told me they'd have to make it. I asked for and got, a glass (paper cup) of water. My wife got what she ordered. When we were finished, we vowed to NEVER go to another Starbucks! Over-rated crap and outrageous prices.

I'm not saying this story is BS, but Starbucks absolutely will sell you a black brewed coffee. Any store, any time. They might not be brewing Columbian, but they're absolutely brewing plain old black coffee. The cashiers have no vested interest in up selling either.

I know for a fact I can go into any Starbucks, order a short black, use their facility and get refills all day long if needed.

$1.50 per day for office rent isn't a bad deal, although I'll admit to indulging in higher priced fare frequently.

As I mentioned, he said he would have to make it and he didn't seem too thrilled with the idea. That was a long time ago.

Chuck