virgin-burner

attracting the whacko's

yea, i know what you're all gonna say.. leave it at that or read on.

but jesus, there's this chick i've met over buisness; now she's harrassing me like fuck knows. not a single evening goes by without texts and several phone-calls.

i did go jumping, had a long drive, now i'm chilling out at home, watching a movie and just wanna be left alone. and i dont wanna hear no friggin' whuffo-shit about "being an adrenaline-junkie" and all that crap. woman, if you wanna have an opinion, go make a fucking tandem. if not, i'm fine with it, but leave my past-time to me, i promise i wont bother what you do in your free time with your fat ass.

she called the THIRD fucking time, pretty much from the get-go i've told her i was tired and wanna watch a movie. by the third time, i made it VERY clear, even a billyvance would understand over the phone what i just told her.

if she calls another time i'll personally go over, let her suck my cock because that's obviously what she wants, then i'll continue to strangle her with my newly bought powertool

fuck this shit!

rant over.
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Have another woman answer your phone and pretend to be your angry wife. That will clear it up quickly.

Or have a buddy answer an pull the angry gay lover card...not a real stretch in VB's case!

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Have another woman answer your phone and pretend to be your angry wife. That will clear it up quickly.

Or have a buddy answer an pull the angry gay lover card...not a real stretch in VB's case!

I Don't know VB at all but that still made me laugh Twardo I like how you think :D:D:D

You whacko (yeah, you spelled it wrong but with your multilingual skills you wouldn't know that)

You provided your own solution:

" i'll personally go over, let her suck my cock because that's obviously what she wants, "

(Kids...gotta teach 'em everything.)
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

you wanna jump in for me!? be my angry gay DADDY!? :):DB|
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

by the third time, i made it VERY clear, even a billyvance would understand over the phone what i just told her.

Bullshit! Billyvance doesn't understand anything!:D:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

She cute? I do have an opening in my cult for a cute stalker.
But only if she is cute size 8 and under and can sneak into my place make me dinner clean up and be out before I come in.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

She cute? I do have an opening in my cult for a cute stalker.
But only if she is cute size 8 and under and can sneak into my place make me dinner clean up and be out before I come in.

Yer outta luck there buddy...she ONLY goes for Skydivers!

:P:ph34r:>:(

Hey I'm in nj and we have this thing called wi ter and for the past two years I was studying for my MBA

So she may call me master :)

Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Hey I'm in nj and we have this thing called wi ter and for the past two years I was studying for my MBA

Yeah Yeah Yeah...and the checks in the mail, somebody planted the drugs & it's not incest if she's a 1/2 sister.

We've heard all your 'excuses' ! :):ph34r: