funks

Touching another man's penis during the heat of the moment...

More like, "This whore is letting both of us fuck her at the same time! Hey dude, try THIS hole!"

Why is she a whore?

When a guy does it with two women he is not a whore.

That is directly correlated to the degree of difficulty.

1 girl + 2 guys = whore

1 guy + 2 girls = liar

:P
www.FourWheelerHB.com

"Ooooh, high five! It takes two of us to satisfy her! And I'm naked with another man! Rock on!" :ph34r:

For a long time, I really thought a guy would never consent to a 2 guys/1 girl threesome. I've only recently learned that they will, but WHY? :D

Depends on the guy and girl. Can be a lot of fun.

Um... So I've... you know... heard.

Um...high fives? No, never okay. If you're comfortable and adult enough to be in a pile of naked bodies. You ought to be doing it because there is attraction and desire. Not because of a need to reinforce yours or someone elses perception of your prowess in the sack.
So henceforth, no high-fives and no freaking out if there is contact. If you think you might freak out if someone touched you, or if you touched someone, then maybe you should stick to one-on-one...or solo.
If you don't have those hangups, feel free to PM me.
B|B|B|B|

\
High fives - not ok
B|B|B|B|

I wasn't commenting on the high-fives. That's tacky and juvenille. I was saying that men should totally not be afraid of a 2-guy 1-girl situation. It can be, if done with the right people, a LOT of fun.

The human form is sexual in any way, shape, or form. But it should be treated with respect. That's how it should work, anyway.

No Peter,
I knew that wasn't your position. I just tend to reply to one of the more recent posts. I can tell by your previous posts that you would not be the high-five type. And you are absolutely right the right mix of MMF is a LOT of fun.

I noticed you're in NYC, not far from us. So uh...how YOU doin?
;);););)

Ok, I like where this is going. :D

How y'all doing? ;)

Better now, baby! How YOU doin'?

you three need to go have a threesome and get it over with already... :D:D

be sure to get video... :P
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

My name is Clay F........and I'm a Manwhore. Thank you all for coming to this meeting.

Hi Clay!!
Welcome to the meeting.. Wat a minute.. I think you are one of the founders... Nevermind.:S:D:D:D:D

What if you are sword fighting with your Penises to see who gets what Hole?? Isnt that the way it is supposed to be done??:o:D:D:D

\
High fives - not ok
B|B|B|B|

I wasn't commenting on the high-fives. That's tacky and juvenille. I was saying that men should totally not be afraid of a 2-guy 1-girl situation. It can be, if done with the right people, a LOT of fun.

The human form is sexual in any way, shape, or form. But it should be treated with respect. That's how it should work, anyway.

Hey there is nothing wrong with high fives....its not juvenile.....well i guess at my age whatever....

Anyways, if its your best friend there's nothing wrong with making the eiffel tower and then high fives.....with a stranger no.....but if you're bangin a chick with your best buddy....then hell yeah....

Not that I would know...:$
Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----

I gotta disagree. I did that once (in the bunkhouse at the DZ in Palatka, FL) and yeah, it seemed cool at the time. I was younger. But, I found that it is MUCH more satisfying to include all of the participants and not treat anyone like an object. I can guarantee you that the end result is MUCH more...um...satisfying.
Do I sound like RhondaLea yet?
:D