windcatcher

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaz up?!

I haven't been here in years and it looks like the SAME people are still posting, lol :D

Hi Windy, how the hell ya been, how's mommyhood and life treating you :)
Nice to see you Mrs K:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

...and we have been waiting for you to post something without deleting it..... for years.

sniff , sniffle, I remember one of your first posts "Show us your beautiful face" which I then mocked with a beautiful panties thread.:$

Miss you so much Sarah.:)

I haven't been here in years and it looks like the SAME people are still posting, lol :D

who are you ? :)

:D:D:DI remember you well, even remember talking to you over the phone :)
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Sigh...[:/] I've tried for years to get them to leave, but alas, most still remain.:(
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

You could call in a bomb threat.

Won't work. No one believes those things nowadays. People stopped calling ahead of the real ones.
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Squeak I am doing great! But it has been far too long since I've jumped out of a plane :(

Cocheese haha I remember that thread...and many other ones. I was so young and naive and you can
definitely tell :$

Piisfish I think* I vaguely remember talking to you on the phone...so sure why or what about :D

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...