BillyVance

Found a series of bones in my yard...

And no idea what animal they were from, only that they're not human. Take a look....

The bone that's at a 90 degree angle from the other two is about 12 inches long, the bone attached to that one is also about 12 inches long and the 3rd one about 9 inches.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

And no idea what animal they were from, only that they're not human. Take a look....

The bone that's at a 90 degree angle from the other two is about 12 inches long, the bone attached to that one is also about 12 inches long and the 3rd one about 9 inches.

AN-2B|
What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

Jimmy Hoffa

I've gotten mother-in-law and DB Cooper on facebook so far. :D

I'm thinking DB's bones wouldn't have any grisly stuff left, but I can't comment on your M-I-L. ;)

Don't worry, she's still alive, as far as I know, in Myrtle Beach. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I've gotten mother-in-law and DB Cooper on facebook so far. :D

I'm thinking DB's bones wouldn't have any grisly stuff left, but I can't comment on your M-I-L. ;)

Don't worry, she's still alive, as far as I know, in Myrtle Beach. :P

When the cops come around, that'd be my story, too! :)
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

hind leg of big dog. But the bone closest to the ruler is most confusing. It looks like it should be the heel and tarsal, but it seems too thick.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

I'm going to guess the hind leg of a deer.
Big enough animal and they are prey, so a predator eating the meat and leaving the bones behind is reasonable.

Do you have deer around you?
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

A bobcat ....

I hope you ashed your hands after playing with those bones...:P

That's a bit beyond sterilising :D:D:D:D cremating your hands after work:ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?