decompresion

I would drive 1000 miles to Oklahoma City for:

I'm actually here, in Oklahoma right now. Driving from California to Nogales Arizona, to Oklahoma City, to Missouri, to Illinois, back to Missouri, and into Oklahoma again.....How about 100 jump tickets at Lodi Parachute Center for my efforts, or 75 at Lincoln CA Airport.....Hi Pat.....I'd jump Lincoln anyday.....it's home to me......:P

Life is short ... jump often.

Doesn't cheach live in that area? :)

THAT should have been the top option.B|:):$

I drove over 1000 miles to OKC for a job. It's the location of the FAA's training school for ATC, controller boot camp, if you will. I've also been there a few other times for various FAA schools over the years. I don't like the tornadoes, the red dirt or the ice storms and what I saw as a lack of good brew pubs. I do like the people there though. I thought they were very nice, even if I grew up in Texas.:D

I drove over 1000 miles to OKC for a job. It's the location of the FAA's training school for ATC, controller boot camp, if you will. I've also been there a few other times for various FAA schools over the years. I don't like the tornadoes, the red dirt or the ice storms and what I saw as a lack of good brew pubs. I do like the people there though. I thought they were very nice, even if I grew up in Texas.:D

Next time you're around we'll hit Tapwerks or the like. Okies are starting to figure out what beer is....;)
What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

Next time you're around we'll hit Tapwerks or the like. Okies are starting to figure out what beer is....;)

I figured they would be by now. Sounds like a winner. :)
We're pretty spoiled, living so close to Seattle and Portland. And just last weekend we were in Boston and did the Sam Adams tour. B|

I voted "Oklahoma? No thanks." but after a little thought, I decided that I'd make the trip if they brought back the Muskogee boogie.B|

Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Sounds familiar, all my trips to OKC were when my dad (FAA electronic tech) went for various schooling there. I remember more than one night spent hunched over in the bathtub due to tornado warnings.
"What if there were no hypothetical questions?"

It's a good place to get bombed.

What? Nobody picked up on that one? Damn, I'm old... [:/]

I saw it, but I thought, "Naw, it's a lousy place to get bombed." The place I went to on my 21st birthday only served beer and wine, so I didn't even bother to drink.

Oh wait, maybe I'm thinking of the wrong kind of "bombed." :P

As it stands after one day:

Poll: I would drive 1000 miles to Oklahoma City for:
A ridiculous boogie = 5
Free beer = 0
Move a body = 2
Post bail for a friend = 0
Her name was Lola, she was a dancer = 3
World Batman convention = 1
Oklahoma? No thanks. = 12
The open road = 1
Lost a bet = 1
Obligatory boobies option = 15

Ignoring the obligatory option...no way for OKC!
-I honestly though Lola would get more votes...
-Batman got a vote but no bail for friends? actually that makes sense here. If you move a body, your buddy does not need bail.

Need more votes!
There are no dangerous dives
Only dangerous divers