riddler

Another nutter with a potato

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/382493-vicar-hospitalised-with-potato-up-his-bum

Vicar hospitalised with potato up his bum

A vicar claims a potato got stuck up his bottom after he fell on to the vegetable while hanging curtains in the nude.

The clergyman, in his 50s, told medical staff at Sheffield's Northern General Hospital that the accident was definitely not due to a sex game.

He had to undergo surgery to extract the spud from his backside, according to The Sun.

A&E nurse Trudi Watson said: 'He explained to me, quite sincerely, he had been hanging curtains naked in he kitchen when he fell backwards on to the kitchen table and on to a potato.

'But it's not for me to question his story.'

She went on to reveal other objects removed from people's derriére, including a cucumber, a Russian doll and a carnation.

Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

That is precisely why I move my vegetables to a safe location whilst hanging curtains in the nude!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

That is precisely why I move my vegetables to a safe location whilst hanging curtains in the nude!

That's not all you should move.... >:(
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

and a carnation

And they say romance is dead!

"Read the card, read the card!":D:D

And I thought I was the only one who knew that joke.:o
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

and a carnation

And they say romance is dead!

"Read the card, read the card!":D:D

And I thought I was the only one who knew that joke.:o

OMFG that not a carnation it's a long stem rose with thorns.B|

The funniest one I read was from some kind of a medical journal. Some dude liked to sit naked at work during lunchtime and get into the vibes. of a air compressors or something.

He lost his balance and got his nut sack caught in the drive belt and was to embarresed to go see the dr for stitch's. So he used a staple gun from work, to close it up.:)
That lasted for a while until infection settled in his sac started to blow up like a balloon, so he decided it was time to see the DR.
Before the Dr he had to talk to the nurse.:$

You did what? and used staples from your shop? and it's how big:|

Not to worry now he's just a nut. But alive.:)

R.

The journal had xrays of the staples and all kinds of pic's.B|

:S[:/] Trust me it's way worse in person. I used to volunteer at the ER at the local Veteran's Hospital. We had a vet come in who had a nut removed b/c of testicular cancer. He hadnt taken care of it after the surgery so it had gotten infected. But not just infected, gangrene level of infected B|:S[:/]:|. I didn't want to look at first but then the guy just looks at me and goes, "honey, its ok you can look. It's probably gonna be the most interesting thing you see all day" :o He was right. It was interesting, horribly disgusting, but interesting...

Good idea! I am thinking that women have twice the risk factor for this particular affliction!
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

A&E nurse Trudi Watson said: 'He explained to me, quite sincerely, he had been hanging curtains naked in he kitchen when he fell backwards on to the kitchen table and on to a potato.'

"Thou shalt not bear false witness." Just sayin'... :)

"A&E nurse Trudi Watson said: 'He explained to me, quite sincerely, he had been hanging curtains naked in he kitchen when he fell backwards on to the kitchen table and on to a potato that happened to be covered in personal lubricant"

That's more like it.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

"A&E nurse Trudi Watson said: 'He explained to me, quite sincerely, he had been hanging curtains naked in he kitchen when he fell backwards on to the kitchen table and on to a potato that happened to be covered in personal lubricant"

That's more like it.

I'll stick to sour cream.:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.