Remster

The old "Skreamer spotting video"

Anyone have a copy? It used to be on skydivingmovies.... I think it needs to be re-released.

That one's a 'Golden Oldie.'

:D

I wonder whatever happened to Skreamer?

He still sucks at spotting. I saw him in Eloy last year, when he was jumping in Perris. ;)

He actually posts once in a blue moon...
Remster

Now that a kind soul has sent me the said video, should it be youtubed?

Does it have boobies in it?:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Anyone have a copy? It used to be on skydivingmovies.... I think it needs to be re-released.

That one's a 'Golden Oldie.'

:D

I wonder whatever happened to Skreamer?

He still sucks at spotting. I saw him in Eloy last year, when he was jumping in Perris. ;)

I'm not going to lie, that made me laugh!

Ah, the golden era of the DZ.com family!:)
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

No worries about separation there, huh? :o:D:D

See, the 45-degree rule works, if you exit 4 miles from the spot!

This was the 45-second rule ;)

When he finally got back to the DZ, what was his reason for exiting when he did?

If my buffalo heard theoried brain remembers correctly, he was actually 8 miles off the DZ, a DZ he was new to. He was doing a solo and he thought the other guys in the plane were telling him to go.

I have a similarly funny story sitting in the back of a grand caravan with a 20-something jump jumper worried about getting out when the spot was right. I was sitting by the door to help him spot, and we were about 2-minutes out. He had his helmet and goggles on when I let go of a horrible fart. I started waving it out the door when he pushed off the back wall and exited (he was literally 4ft away from the door at the time).

Needless to say he landed off and we had a good laugh about it. The moral of that story is, don't wave your farts out the door, let them hang in the jump plane!
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I was multi tasking the first time I saw the video and missed the first 11 sec[:/]. WTF is everyone excited about, and looking behind the plane:S. 60 Secs later we can see a big ass airport coming up on the right side of the plane. So whats the big deal?

Skreamer left so early :o I missed the whole exit until I watched the whole video again.,from the first sec fwd.
How could the dude exit before seeing the airport:S

Me Bad[:/]
One Jump Wonder

I have a similarly funny story sitting in the back of a grand caravan with a 20-something jump jumper worried about getting out when the spot was right. I was sitting by the door to help him spot, and we were about 2-minutes out. He had his helmet and goggles on when I let go of a horrible fart. I started waving it out the door when he pushed off the back wall and exited (he was literally 4ft away from the door at the time).

Needless to say he landed off and we had a good laugh about it. The moral of that story is, don't wave your farts out the door, let them hang in the jump plane!

At MHS we once had a 20-jump guy making his first jump at the DZ. We were in the King Air, with a couple sisters on the ends of the straddle benches, and I was behind one of them. The new dude was the only guy on the floor off the end of the benches. I don't know what caused him to suddenly think it was time to go, but he popped the door open and exited before one of the chicks could stop him, (she still had her seatbelt on).

He landed somewhere South of Longmont, (the DZ is West of town). Funniest part was hearing Jeff Sands (DZO and pilot), yelling from up front: "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON BACK THERE???":D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Years ago in Utah, I watched a guy doing a solo from the Twin Beech lean out the door, look forward under the wing, see the airport and go. :D

We flew on to the airport, jumped, landed and were packed before he walked back. :D

Years ago in Utah, I watched a guy doing a solo from the Twin Beech lean out the door, look forward under the wing, see the airport and go. :D

We flew on to the airport, jumped, landed and were packed before he walked back. :D

So he couldn't track as well as he thought he could?:D

What ever happened to Will?Is he still walking back from his last spot?

Maybe he knew someone that lived way out there and just wanted to drop in for a quickie.:ph34r:
One Jump Wonder

What ever happened to Will?Is he still walking back from his last spot?

Maybe he knew aomwone that lived way out there and just wanted to drop in for a quickie.:ph34r:

Wasn't there something about "Look at all the sheep"? :o:$ Ewe uuuu! :P
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9