shah269

This has been harder than I thought!

As many know I'm not racists I just hate engineers of all races and religions. And by hate I'm not talking about just ignoring them I'm talking I'm thinking of burning calculus books in front of their homes kind of hate. Like the "Hey dumb ass I can export your job to SEA for 1/4th the pay and get a better result with none of the smell" kind of hate.

And I know not all engineers deserve this level of visceral dislike after all I am an engineer and I'm freaking dead sexy as hell and I know a few engineers who look me in the eyes when they talk to me and I respect....

So that aside my new years resolution was to read one book a month and not be mean to engineers....I have failed that one book a month thing rather well. And I'm trying really hard to not fail at the engineering thing...case in point I have stopped calling the + size engineering girls with their gaggle of dumb ass engineering on their 6 "Chalupas"

And I was fine until this past week......we got a stinky one...oh yeah a white guy who loves his curry and bollywood...hey when you are being held hostage long enough Stockholm syndrome kicks in.....
Thank god he is not in my division but man his smell is.....shower up white boy...and going into the bathroom after him...you would think someone half fucked a camel and ate curried death.

Now usually seeing such a nice target of opportunity I would pounce...you know leaving those little pine tree car de stinkafiers all over his cube and or maybe leaving him some deodorant on his desk....but I'm really trying to stick with this resolution because let's be honest being mean to a group of people is kind of wrong....

So if you were me....and you were trying not to be mean...what would you do?
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

If I was you, I would have done the world a big favor long ago!

Just sayin'.....

Handed the kid a bottle of deodorant? A bit rude...but wow this morning when I walked in my eyes were watering from smelling this kid.
Yeah your usual unwashed engineer carries around a good cloud of funk but man what this kid emits from his pours can be classified as a WMD!
Thank god I work in a different part of the building.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

That is not at all what I meant, but let's pretend it is.

Yeah I know just didn't want you to get tagged by the mods for a personal attack.

Yeah I know just didn't want you to get tagged by the mods for a personal attack.

wishing you'd never post again is not a personal attack
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

wishing you'd never post again is not a personal attack

Can be seen as such.

So if you were me....and you were trying not to be mean...what would you do?

Not made this post and saved us all from wasting our time. :)

Look I'm really trying to be nice here. I want to be a better person and I don't want to make this engineer cry.....

So i'm asking for advice. Hell I just came back from the WC and almost died from the smell!

So i'm asking for advice. Hell I just came back from the WC and almost died from the smell!

I think ATC guys are less tactful. I'd say "Holy crap, what'd you eat? Leave the fan on next time, dude. And maybe see a doctor.":P

The kid is like Pig Pen...just stinks. I don't want to be that rude to the kid...remember I'm trying to be nice this year?

Why do u hate engineers so much?

I work around engineers most of the time, and I don't notice half the stuff u notice.

Good question don't have an answer but I've worked in private industry and public US and Europe...and I've noticed one thing...engineering dudes are odd characters and engineering chicks have blown egos.

Maybe it's different for chicks than it is for guys?
But it's what I see....pants one size too small, no name polo shirt one size too big.....and border line if not full blown Asburgers syndrome and a fear of soap and water....well apparently this new one has some sort of water and soap allergy. That or he has to stop using a curry and butter mix for deodorant.

Even my admin asked me if the new guy was "ripe" and if there was anything we could do about it.

is he indian ? does he bring his lunch every day ?

Nope he's a white guy....but well he thinks he's Indian or Pakistani or Kerblackistani....I don't know....I looked up the kids name and it's like Joe Mc Donly or something....

Think Sheldon....from Big Bang theory....but Sheldon after her rolled around the garbage container located behind your local curry shop.

Man I like curry I love Indian food but....wow! wooh! Let me put it this way...walk into the bathroom..nearly pass out from the smell...do what a man has to do, wash my hands, open the door.....i get back to my freking desk...and now my hand stinks....

I think this one I'll just have to live with.

And I know not all engineers deserve this level of visceral dislike after all I am an engineer and I'm freaking dead sexy as hell and I know a few engineers who look me in the eyes when they talk to me and I respect....

Oh shut up, you're as much as an engineer as an astrologist is a scientist.
Your rights end where my feelings begin.

I wouldn't do this, but I'm not you. You could just show up to work one morning naked with an assault riffle.

The no gun crowd will often ask why anyone would ever need an assault riffle. Simple, in case I need to assault someone!

Reminds me of this:
"When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross!"
Experience is what you get when you thought you were going to get something else.

AC DZ

Talk to him,,,,,,,nicely and just say dude,,,uou need to improve your personal hygiene, a couple of others have noticed it and this is just a friendly bit of advice

keep it professional and BE NICE!!!!

failing that then it's a job for HR

"The greater danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it." - Michelangelo