iluvtofly

A True Inspiration To Everyone!

A little less than 9 months ago, Warren Clearly broke his back in a freak landing at the Big Boy Pants Swoop Comp. When he awoke from his life altering surgery, he was told that he would never walk again. Well, here he is saying "Fuck you" to the Drs in his own way. Just proof that you can do anything you put your mind to. I know his accident has changed the way I look at the problems in my life. We could all learn a thing or two from him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sW03EjwGfdI&feature=g-all-s&context=G225a4b2FAAAAAAAAAAA

A little less than 9 months ago, Warren Clearly broke his back in a freak landing at the Big Boy Pants Swoop Comp. When he awoke from his life altering surgery, he was told that he would never walk again. Well, here he is saying "Fuck you" to the Drs in his own way. Just proof that you can do anything you put your mind to. I know his accent has changed the way I look at the problems in my life. We could all learn a thing or two from him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sW03EjwGfdI&feature=g-all-s&context=G225a4b2FAAAAAAAAAAA

What? Did he wake up with a Canadian accent, eh?
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

From a friend who also suffered a devastating injury, I learned a couple of things. One, is that the doctors often aren't right (because with many injuries it's just not possible to tell). The other is that sometimes, no matter how hard you work, you don't walk (or use your hands, or breathe on your own) again. If all connections are severed and the individual has no backups (apparently some people do), well, it just doesn't happen. It's not a reflection on their not having worked hard enough then.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

That too -- He obviously worked his ass off to get where he is, and is reaping the rewards of it every day. And that's cool.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

This was awesome news this morning :) human spirit conquers all!!

i'm really happy for him and everyone at the farm :)
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

Woo hoo!!!! B| All through that video you can just see the happiness on his face at being back in the air. Welcome back, Warren.

[... oh, and BTW, there's not a damn thing wrong with a Storm 170!] >:(

;)

:P

See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!