mysky

Post your Mirage Pics

I have a friend who has those exact colors. I will see him, yes "him" in a couple of weeks. He picked up the rig from a gal who gave up the sport and sold it to him for next to nothing so I will get some pic's of it so you can see the colors. It's actually very nice looking.

Nothing wrong with pink if the price is right.:P The rig might even fly better if the dude spends the money saved on other stuff...like coaching orTunnel time if he needs it.:oDid i say that:S

R.I.P.

Yeah, I think it would be a good idea to check with them. The date of manufacture was 21 december. I know they said that the rigs built before december was affected by the SB(i had them pack my reserve), but I'll double check with them to see.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

sure. Gonna cost you a finder's fee though;) (just kidding!!) I take it you had run into the only bad thing about mirage containers. It's the hardest rig to design on the market. first, it's like "good:), theres no limit to what I can do with the color schemes."

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

pictures attached of my pretty G3, taken with crappy phone camera.

Number of jumps on rig: 1

5 hours ago.

I am at home on saturday night, after turning down an offer to be taken out for drinks by a very nice looking young man.

all I want to do is go to sleep. so i can wake up early and jump it again at jumptown tomorrow.

... I got a little better at packing today. I did a full 540° on opening before going straight. (i can't get it in the bag by myself yet... tomorrow)

It was also my first jump on a 150

Ps: I think the guys at the parachute shop at Pepperell are super heroes (ssshhh!)

Is that Navy Blue with Smoke and silver trimming? Or, silver and White trimming? Anyways, that looks [Sid from Ice Age]thhhexxxy[/Sid from Ice Age].

Ok, I know this thread is old, but just thought I'd share, and see if anyone had any new Mirage pics of theirs.
I just jumped my new baby this weekend for the first time (yeah, I paid up with a cooler full) and I love it. The folks at Mirage had it done in like 3 weeks. Unreal! Super comfort, and the rig is just awesome.

Anyone like the color choices? tried for a unique look. I guess all that matters is that I like it.

Blue Skies everyone.
-Cess
"I have no fear of falling, but I hate hitting the ground" -The Badlees

I'm with the POLAK . . . that is one hot rig Nanook !! Must be a bitch to keep clean, not to mention what I would do to myself if I got any grass stains on that silver/grey !!! #$@%@#$% !!!! :S:o:o:o>:(>:(
You think you understand the situation, but what you don't understand, is that the situation just changed.