mysky

Post your Mirage Pics

Hahahaha, piisfish-- there's canopies in it now. I don't have a good pic with canopies in there. I shot one outside, but you could hardly see the colors, so I posted the one from inside my beer trash-laden home.

Ski-- If I'm not mistaken you helped Suzy pack and assemble it! Right?

:D:D:D

Nah, I was too busy re-assembiling my Mirage... I did lay your main out and untwist it for her though.;)

Come to think about it, I might have hooked the main up to the D-Bag and pilotchute, and the freebag to the reserve PC.

Guess I did help. I needed the space for mine!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Keep in mind, subtlety is not really a strong point of mine :P

I don't have an official due date but it's looking like Mid August because of the custom main (it would be torture to have the container here and no canopy so I'm waiting til it's all in to have it shipped).

I think they are sticking out a bit because the dive loops have a cable in them and havent flattened out properly yet. I think thats what you are talking about. well I hope I dont have any problems lol. I will be pitching a bit higher on the first few to get some time with my new canopy :)