mysky

Post your Mirage Pics

Camo Mirages are sweet, but they only have the desert one, i would like to see a urban one

Later

What about this one? :)

I like it. That rig would look badass with an all black jumpsuit, and that camo within stripes going down the arm and leg. Nice man.

Here's mine...

I currently have 3 G4's. 2 for swooping and 1 for wingsuiting and demos.

The first one I bought in 2005. It is a M2 and has a Stiletto 150 and PD143.

Second one I bought last year. It is a MT and has a Velo 103 and PD126.

Last one I got this year. It is a MT and has a 27 Xaos 98 and PD126.

I'm all set on rigs now for awhile.B|

Flash on my camera made the colors look a little brighter than they really are. What looks white in some of the pics is actually lemon.

"I promise, I will never die."

I'm with the POLAK . . . that is one hot rig Nanook !! Must be a bitch to keep clean, not to mention what I would do to myself if I got any grass stains on that silver/grey !!! #$@%@#$% !!!! :S:o:o:o>:(>:(

Man, what a blast from the past. It was my favorite rig. Funny thing though, the siding was white, not the silver/gray on the front. Very light sets of Scotch Guard over a period of two days kept it gleaming white till the time I sold it in about a year.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

Damn.... all of these rigs are ugly! Why don't you all wise up and buy a vector? :D:D:D:P

Hehe, switching to Vector is at least one step backward;)
"My belief is that once the doctor whacks you on the butt, all guarantees are off" Jerry Baumchen

Damn.... all of these rigs are ugly! Why don't you all wise up and buy a vector? :D:D:D:P

Hehe, switching to Vector is at least one step backward;)

I will honestly say that a Mirage is a great container and it is very well built. They are soooo ugly though hahaha :P
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

"Sonic" at the Ranch Pro Shop just sent me these to make me drool. My rig is almost ready needs a few modifications before my trip to Florida.

Big thanks to "Sonic" for taking the time with me to design the new rig and the array of options. The custom embroidery and design are sick, thanks you rock! For now here are a few pics I'll post more after completed.
Live every day as it was your last, one day you'll be right!