mysky

Post your Mirage Pics

Horribly out of focus picture on the work webcam, but it is all that I have. The red and black tie-dye looks great! Fortunately the 12/04 manufacturing date slid right under the service bulletin too!

I got a strong urge to fly, but I got no where to fly to. -PF

When anybody who reads this post gets a chance could you check on the Mirage website and see if the color picker is working. I am trying to order a new rig and I have never had a problem with the macro player before. I thought it was my computer but I went to my Mac and had the same problem. I want to see if for whatever reason both my computers are not working correctly. I hate filling out the forms manually so anyone who can help I would greatly appreciate it. Also, does anyone know if that program is anywhere else online. I have already sent an email to Mirage but I hate bothering them. Thanks

There are 3 kinds of people in this world, those that know how to count, and those who don't.

Just to let you know that once I noticed what the person said about your rig looking like a kkk guy I took a look at alot of different Mirages and they all have that look including mine! I wish I never would have read that posting. It's not so funny anymore. Now I look at my rig and I feel like an unintentional racist!

There are 3 kinds of people in this world, those that know how to count, and those who don't.

Mine.

That looks awesome :)

Mine is just grey and pink, I didn't choose the colours and I don't have a picture of it on my work PC, but I still love my mirage!
B|

And you shed not a single tear for the things that you didn't need
'Cause you knew you were finally free - Death Cab For Cutie

I have a friend who has those exact colors. I will see him, yes "him" in a couple of weeks. He picked up the rig from a gal who gave up the sport and sold it to him for next to nothing so I will get some pic's of it so you can see the colors. It's actually very nice looking.