davjohns

Miss Universe Transgender

You are a fucking nerd. Where do you jump? I wanna meet you in person. I bet you are a bitch....im tired of your mouth...

C'mon, guy. If you are really that thin-skinned maybe bowling would be a better idea for you.

If you let internet conversation get your goat, maybe you could take up a career traveling the universe insulting every living being in it.

:D
Well, never mind.

In (and this is where I have to grit my teeth) alphabetical order.

I sometimes answer questions with "42". Nobody ever gets it.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

You are a fucking nerd. Where do you jump? I wanna meet you in person. I bet you are a bitch....im tired of your mouth...

C'mon, guy. If you are really that thin-skinned maybe bowling would be a better idea for you.

If you let internet conversation get your goat, maybe you could take up a career traveling the universe insulting every living being in it.

Well, never mind.

Common core of knowledge!

Perhaps you need to be around a far different group than the current one you are hanging with there guy.:ph34r:

First book was brilliant. Then, they started declining. On the fifth book, I was just pushing ahead so I could finish the trilogy.

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Well, never mind.

"Dent .... Arthur Phillip Dent?"

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

http://www.amazon.com/Life-Universe-Everything-Hitchhikers-Trilogy/product-reviews/0345391829
Very good book!

Look she is hot, what is to argue?
Let's do the math shall we?
Long leggs? CHECK!
Flat belly? CHECK!
Perky boobies? CHECK!
Amazing ass? CHECK!
Will she look good standing next to me...ah hell yeah!

So who cares! She is hot, and I'm ok with it! And in the end it's not about what's on the inside that counts it's all about how hot she is! And let's face it she is hot!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Well, never mind.

"Dent .... Arthur Phillip Dent?"

You're a jerk. A complete kneebiter.

Long leggs? CHECK!
Flat belly? CHECK!
Perky boobies? CHECK!
Amazing ass? CHECK!

So who cares! She is hot, and I'm ok with it! And in the end it's not about what's on the inside that counts it's all about how hot she is! And let's face it she is hot!

I believe this meets your requirements (nsfw): http://www.realdoll.com/
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Yeah but well...these real dolls can't cool or bring a brother a sandwitch and a beer!
But when they can......well it's going to be a very sad day for the ladies of the world.
Yes we men love you and all but...well....how shall I put it...

She brings a brother a beer and a sandwich and giggles! And never asks us if she looks fat or spends hours yacking about how her BFF is a total bitch blab la bla while we are watching Ugly Americans!

But back on track, I'm sure she is a very nice person not to mention she is hot so I'm 100% fine with her winning if she has already won.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

I apologize; I was drunk and posting via a cell phone.

*Definitely noted as not one of my classiest moments*

It's cool bro! No worries! If are ever in N-NJ, drop me a line and first round of beer is on me!

Now to get Cherry 2000 to bring us that beer!
Just don't get her wet!

You know what this reminds me of...ever see that Futurama episode where Fry fall in love with an android?

But back on topic shall we? She is hot and as stated in the Bro Code
http://www.amazon.com/dp/143911000X/ref=asc_df_143911000X1972205?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=asn&creative=395093&creativeASIN=143911000X&hvpos=1o1&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=95722402627400412&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=
"If she is hot she shall be forgiven."
In this case she is hot and we will forgive her for having fake B(.)(.)BIES!

First book was brilliant. Then, they started declining. On the fifth book, I was just pushing ahead so I could finish the trilogy.

Read "The Salmon of Doubt" that's quite good:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Long leggs? CHECK!
Flat belly? CHECK!
Perky boobies? CHECK!
Amazing ass? CHECK!

Damn you!! The coffee just barely missed the computer screen, and I'm still coughing. Curses on you sir...curses!!! :D:D:D

My guess (if this contest has not already been judged) is that she will not come in last. The worlds just too PC for that, but pageants are a bit of a traditional thing, so I don't expect a win.

I would love to be a fly on the wall to get the REAL candid reactions from some of the contestants when they lose to "her". :D:ph34r::o:D

...I bet one of them cries. :)

I don't see why she is any different that any of the other contestants whose beauty has been created with medical technology and makeup.

I respect alot of what you post, but will call bullshit on this! I think there is a huge difference between liposuction, cheek implants and what not..vise cutting your dick off and calling yourself a lady.

Oh, the surgery is so much more complicated than a vise grip. The surgeon slices the length of the penis, removes the corpus callosum, ever so gently preserving the urethra...

and then there is the microsurgery in the office.

So what your saying is that you know how to emascualte a man in more ways than one?

Well, at the very least, you know what you don't need to be doing.

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Long leggs? CHECK!
Flat belly? CHECK!
Perky boobies? CHECK!
Amazing ass? CHECK!

WalMart version attached.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

So what your saying is that you know how to emascualte a man in more ways than one?

There's a reason why we don't fuck with Jersey girls.

Oh wait....you already know that.
:D:P

BTW, two words:
Lorena Bobbitt
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I would love to be a fly on the wall to get the REAL candid reactions from some of the contestants when they lose to "her".

Apparently you have never been in a bar with an engineering chick and her gaggle of 12 engineering dudes when one of three things happen.

1) The bartender just ignores her and helps out all the pretty finance girls rocking the starched white shirts and the little pencil skirts.

2) She thinking she is all that and a bag of chips hits on a finance guy and he tells her that he is very sorry but that he is not gay and likes women....way too much...but appreciates the compliment.

3) Her gaggle of guys discover what attractive women really look like and start working their horrible pick up lines on all the cute girls in a bar. Hey baby you want to play with my over clocked Ti calculator!