davjohns

Miss Universe Transgender

Have we discussed this? I can't find it.

I've seen pictures of her. If the downstairs was done with the skill of the upstairs, I would have never known. Saw a picture of her as a ten year old boy. She was a pretty boy. Makes you wonder if there wasn't something chemical going on even then.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

That's her. Not necessarily my type, but definitely impressive. Began hormone therapy at 14 and had surgery at 19.

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

I don't see why she is any different that any of the other contestants whose beauty has been created with medical technology and makeup.

Well then, YOU ask her out. :P:D

I couldn't help but admire that one shot in the bikini. Is it possible that starting the hormones so young actually affected the skeletal development. Those certainly look like girl hips. :)

I don't see why she is any different that any of the other contestants whose beauty has been created with medical technology and makeup.

Good point. I would expect breast augmentation to be the norm in fashion, pageant, model world. Probably other things like lips and such as well. Removal of a penis (absent the typical male emotional attachment) doesn't seem as big a proceedure.

I've never held cosmetic surgery against anyone. I'm a fan of breast augmentation. This one just kind of got my curiosity.

Most of the trans I've seen go out of their way to move and act very feminine. Many women in today's world avoid it or at least never adopt it. Odd, since I think it gives them (women) a great advantage in life.

Are the natural women in the competition afraid of losing to someone who has studied feminine grace more?

This is a good bridge to a blackberry group discussion of a couple of years ago.

Which is a gayer act? For a guy to have sex with a woman who was born a boy or for a guy to have sex with a man who was born a girl?

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I respect alot of what you post, but will call bullshit on this! I think there is a huge difference between liposuction, cheek implants and what not..vise cutting your dick off and calling yourself a lady.

My point is that the folly of beauty pageants is perfectly illustrated with this. With drugs and surgery, even someone born male has a legitimate chance at winning a female beauty pageant.

Why not simply award a yearly award for the "best surgical team?" This is what beauty pageants have come to.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

My point is that the folly of beauty pageants is perfectly illustrated with this. With drugs and surgery, even someone born male has a legitimate chance at winning a female beauty pageant.

Why not simply award a yearly award for the "best surgical team?" This is what beauty pageants have come to.

Gosh, if that were done, next thing you know, competitive athletes would be using drugs to enhance their performance.

She is by far way better looking than 98% of the engineering chicks I have ever met.

And I bet she is more stable and less prone at screaming at men for being men. Though I am almost 100% sure that a good number of the more...."handsome" engineering chicks are dudes in drag?

Ever see an engineering chick walk in high heels? Like watching a penguin waddle. And don't even get me started about when they "put on their face" blind drag queens cry!

Engineering bashing aside......if you are ever in the "village" of NYC and a very attractive barmaid pours you a drink don't be surprised if her hand may be bigger than yours. But hey more power to them for taking huge risks and spending huge sums of money to be more comfortable in their own skin.

And if you ask me, she looks hot! I would gladly date a girl that hot any day of the week. And you know how shallow I am!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

She is by far way better looking than 98% of the engineering chicks I have ever met.

And I bet she is more stable and less prone at screaming at men for being men. Though I am almost 100% sure that a good number of the more...."handsome" engineering chicks are dudes in drag?

Ever see an engineering chick walk in high heels? Like watching a penguin waddle. And don't even get me started about when they "put on their face" blind drag queens cry!

Engineering bashing aside......if you are ever in the "village" of NYC and a very attractive barmaid pours you a drink don't be surprised if her hand may be bigger than yours. But hey more power to them for taking huge risks and spending huge sums of money to be more comfortable in their own skin.

And if you ask me, she looks hot! I would gladly date a girl that hot any day of the week.And you know how shallow I am![/repl.y]
You are a fucking nerd. Where do you jump? I wanna meet you in person. I bet you are a bitch....im tired of your mouth...

I want to meet shah too, don't give me a warning for that.

You didn't call him a name, that's different. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Well then, YOU ask her out. :P:D

I couldn't help but admire that one shot in the bikini. Is it possible that starting the hormones so young actually affected the skeletal development. Those certainly look like girl hips. :)

No, John. That's the quickest way to spot a Tranny. The hips aren't wide enough. Hormone therapy won't give a guy a birth canal through the pelvis.

Sorry but im tired of his better than other people attitude...he is always putting someone down (engineer chick...and what not). I just want to meet this cat and put him in his place...Like I said I am sorry to others for the disruption, but he desserves it!!

I want to meet shah too, don't give me a warning for that.

I think the warning was for insulting nerds by using that term for Shah.[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

>Sorry but im tired of his better than other people attitude...he is always
>putting someone down (engineer chick...and what not). I just want to meet
>this cat and put him in his place...Like I said I am sorry to others for the
>disruption, but he desserves it!!

Feel free to PM him, meet him at the DZ, have a beer with him, whatever. Just no personal attacks here, no matter how much someone "deserves" it.

>Sorry but im tired of his better than other people attitude...he is always
>putting someone down (engineer chick...and what not). I just want to meet
>this cat and put him in his place...Like I said I am sorry to others for the
>disruption, but he desserves it!!

Feel free to PM him, meet him at the DZ, have a beer with him, whatever. Just no personal attacks here, no matter how much someone "deserves" it.

Loud and clear.