NvyZero

Crazy dream

So last night i had this very vivid dream, i was jumping i deployed my chute at 3,500. It wasnt inflating and the slider wasnt coming down, so i chopped it probably at 2,000, pulled reserve but i impacted the ground before the reserve fully opened and i some how lived and i looked at the reserve and it was barely coming out of the bag when i hit. I guess what i learned from this dream is dont fight with a big ball of shit and just chop it as fast as possible.
the weird thing is it was so vivid!

Does anyone else ever have these really vivid dreams?

Yes. A lot of us.

Search "dreams" and you'll find a bunch of older posts.

My favorite - Going in no pull, getting up, brushing myself off and first wondering who may have seen it and how badly I'm going to get yelled at, but then realizing that I don't have to pack for the next load.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Yes. A lot of us.

Search "dreams" and you'll find a bunch of older posts.

My favorite - Going in no pull, getting up, brushing myself off and first wondering who may have seen it and how badly I'm going to get yelled at, but then realizing that I don't have to pack for the next load.

Dude.. the real secret to going in with a no pulland living, is to aim for the peas.. and just before you hit when you just can't take the ground rush any more.... do a backflip.. and stand it up....right in the middle of the pea gravel pit.

Works every time.... in my dreams:)