kasch

timeshare question

So I bought this timeshare in Orlando right near Disney and Seaworld and shit when I was still with my ex. I figured we'd get married and have kids and use it. Then I dumped her and started backpacking and just roam from hostel to hostel so I have no use for this thing I've had for years.

Has anyone ever sold one of these before? I'm trying to find a legit way to do it, it seems everytime I do a google search on companies that assist in listings or sales they turn out to be scams.
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

I tried that, they told me I'm SOL and its completely on me if I want to sell it. [:/]

Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

Sooo my parents bought two timeshares in Cabo, Mexico like 10 years ago. They still use one quite often but they wanted to sell/trade in the other one because it was never used. They did it themselves, posted it and gave info on how many years were left on it etc. One it was all sorted out they contacted the resort to transfer the timeshare over to the new people. In the case of trades, such as so many years of timeshare for, say, a cruise, you would get ahold of the cruise company and they would work through it with you. That's how they did it, but then again there are a bunch of timeshare company's out there so I would assume it's based on their policy.
Voodoo Symphony in the M-I-N-D. Wav files rub on your brain files constantly.

There are alot of different companies that sell timeshares on ebay. The problem is there is glut of timeshares on the market now, I actually bought one there for one dollar in a no reserve auction. You might want to contact one of those companies and see if yours is worth anything

How do I go about renting it? Maybe I'll PM you Tri and pick your brain.

It's actually 3.2 miles from the tunnel, i google mapped it :)

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"