JerryBaumchen

I told you Portland was weird

I'm sorry -- I can kind of understand his frustration. I seem to get patted down far more often with the X-ray booths than I ever did with the metal detectors. Last time they wanted to pat my waist; I lifted my shirt around it, and was told in a VERY loud voice that she didn't need to see my midriff.

Well, if she wants to touch it, she's gonna see it.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I'm sorry -- I can kind of understand his frustration. I seem to get patted down far more often with the X-ray booths than I ever did with the metal detectors. Last time they wanted to pat my waist; I lifted my shirt around it, and was told in a VERY loud voice that she didn't need to see my midriff.

Well, if she wants to touch it, she's gonna see it.

Wendy P.

They can dish it out but they can't see it! :o:ph34r::D
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Well, if she wanted to touch it, she's gonna see it.

That's what she said. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything

You know, if one person, just one person does it they may think he's really sick and they won't let him fly. And if two people, two people do it, in unison, they may think they're both faggots and they won't let either of them fly. And three people do it, three, can you imagine, three people walking into an airport, stripping down and walking out. They may think it's an organization. And can you, can you imagine fifty people a day, I said fifty people a day walking into an airport, stripping down and walking out. And friends they may thinks it's a movement

:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

And all those people in line taking pictures all put in circles and arrows pointing at his junk and put paragraphs on the back of each one.

Crazy people.
Who in the hell wants pictures of a fat guys junk?
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Its why I don't fly long haul anywhere via the US. The nonsense you go through elsewhere is bad enough, but not half as bad as there, even if you are just in transit.

In fact, it puts me off even visiting the US again.
My computer beat me at chess, It was no match for me at kickboxing....

Though for all the hippies in an around Portland, they have a damn good electronic music scene. I usually make it there once a month for shows and I live in Port Angeles.
Voodoo Symphony in the M-I-N-D. Wav files rub on your brain files constantly.

Hell, I've felt like that a few times myself.:D:D

I like to think I'd look a little better standing there, though.:P

Don't worry;
If V is standing next to you, no one will see you.:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Look up the show "Portlandia". It will have you in tears and show just how entertaining Portland is. "The dream of the 90's is alive in Portland." :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

ETA: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZt-pOc3moc

Looks a lot like Boulder, well...except for the skyscrapers.:|

Ahh, Portlanders! I miss getting naked. It's an Oregonian thing.

DID YOU HEAR WHAT SHE JUST SAID?
SLACKER!

Yes, but her hubby is on here.[:/]
I'm so torn...:S

Ahh, Portlanders! I miss getting naked. It's an Oregonian thing.

DID YOU HEAR WHAT SHE JUST SAID?
SLACKER!

She's preggers right now. Do you really want to see a naked pregnant woman? Well, trust me, she is smokin' and looks great. Here's a grainy image of the hottie last time I knocked her up. She looks better now.

My wife is hotter than your wife.