wmw999

"Who's online" status fun

Here's one I haven't seen before -- someone's busted...

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Oh absolutely; and it's not like I've never done that, either.

Just never saw it assigned its own status. But I guess they have to call it something...

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

[replyThat's what happens when you try to open a thread that's been deleted... Allegedly.

Or trying to read a message that has been moved to the recycle bin.

I was "busted" recently doing this very thing.:) A prolific poster pm'd me and at first gave me shit, then said she "heartily approved" with a big fat :ph34r: All good fun :D

Checking "who's online" is entertaining to say the least. :D:D
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Wendy P.

That's what happens when you try to open a thread that's been deleted... Allegedly.

Doesn't everyone know that? Geeesh

I thought it was funny...which was the point...Geesh, didn't everyone know that?

Here are the clues that allude to a lighthearted post:

"Who's online" status fun

Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Wendy, Doesn't your "orange star" status allow you to view "unauthorized pages?"

I think that it's for people that have donated money to dz.com, rather than spending it on whores and liquor and the things that God intended.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

[replyThat's what happens when you try to open a thread that's been deleted... Allegedly.

I was "busted" recently doing this very thing.:) A prolific poster pm'd me and at first gave me shit, then said she "heartily approved" with a big fat :ph34r: All good fun :D

Now, who would give you shit on these forums? I must have missed something because I have pegged you as an angel. Pffft. Bwahhhahhahha!! Couldn't say that with a straight face.:D:D

No, but really, you're cool.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

Now, who would give you shit on these forums? I must have missed something because I have pegged you as an angel. Pffft. Bwahhhahhahha!! Couldn't say that with a straight face.:D:D

Old does not equal boring! At least, I hope not. :S No one ever said I was "angelic" before. :$:) Not sure I should be insulted or flattered :P

Flattered! That's my answer, and none of the poop-throwers can change my generally sunny outlook B|
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Old does not equal boring! At least, I hope not. :S No one ever said I was "angelic" before. :$:) Not sure I should be insulted or flattered :P

Flattered! That's my answer, and none of the poop-throwers can change my generally sunny outlook B|

Damn right! Duck those poop throwers! What did Neil Young say. . "it's better to burn out than fade away!"

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

Nope, orange star just means I can use User Search. Have to be a greenie to look at the recycle bin.

Wendy P.

Wendy, Doesn't your "orange star" status allow you to view "unauthorized pages?"

I think that it's for people that have donated money to dz.com, rather than spending it on whores and liquor and the things that God intended.

As i sit here comin uP on my 24th hr, contemplating another round, i'm lookin for the LIKE button... lol

As i sit here comin uP on my 24th hr, contemplating another round, i'm lookin for the LIKE button... lol

I thought you were about to say 24th birthday, lol!
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...