eeneR

It is WAY to quiet in here...

I am stuck doing incremental changes and bored between them. There is nothing good going on in the Internets today! What is with that!?!? :|

Raining and crappy here today as well as the whole weekend.

Edit: It is actually snowing right now. :o
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

This morning was deadlift day (my favorite day). After 10 sets of straight DL (including warm ups) and then a few sets of straight leg DL, it is time for some trap bar shrug sets (which start by DL it off the floor). Anyways, I ended up doing 495 for reps and felt great. I was super happy and told my wife about it when I got home. She replied: "OK, so whats that for? Going to do a power 'meh?'" She said that while shrugging her shoulders really hard and going MEH!

HA!:D

There, that's the most interesting thing that has happened today (so far).

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

You looking at me?
Go ask Dr. Shah a perverted question and light things up.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Hahaha!!! Yea well they have there place for training.

The funny thing is there are lifing federations that have bicep curls as a lift!
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

The funny thing is there are lifing federations that have bicep curls as a lift!

I was trying to convince my coach to hold a lifting comp at our Golds (sucks to life there, but we don't have a real PL gym in our area). The meet's lifts would be the Leg Press, the T-bar row-shrug and the Squat-Rack Curl.

Required uniform is a pair of Hurley shorts and a t-shirt with no sleeves and a slit that runs from under the arm pit to the bottom seam. Also allowed are "y" tank tops.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I was trying to convince my coach to hold a lifting comp at our Golds (sucks to life there, but we don't have a real PL gym in our area). The meet's lifts would be the Leg Press, the T-bar row-shrug and the Squat-Rack Curl.

Required uniform is a pair of Hurley shorts and a t-shirt with no sleeves and a slit that runs from under the arm pit to the bottom seam. Also allowed are "y" tank tops.

You forgot the backwards hat covering the eyebrows. That was common at one of the gyms I lifted at. Otherwise yea pretty dead on! I always enjoyed kicking the guys out of the squat rack that where in there curling. :ph34r:
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Kwitcherbellyachin; At least you didn't take this week off as vacation.>:(
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Kwitcherbellyachin; At least you didn't take this week off as vacation.>:(

Not my fault ya picked a shitty week :P
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Nice.
:)Rub it in.
>:(
Weather is effing beautiful here this weekend.
Foot still broke.
[:/]
BEACH JUMP NEXT WEEK!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
B|

Wait, it will magically heal by next week?!?!?!

I forgot you busted yourself up. :|
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

I am way too busy at work to check in and post anymore during the day. :P

Well work faster and slack after! :P
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

I guess if I logged on here more often I could have entertained you.

Yes you could have! :P
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto