DFWAJG

Congratulations Bolas!

Question is, will his thong look like a proper tuxedo with bowtie on the front and tails in the back? :D

And...

Will the groomsmen and selected guests be armed with supersoakers on the blessed day? :)

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Question is, will his thong look like a proper tuxedo with bowtie on the front and tails in the back? :D

Not a picture I wanted in my mind. :( Where is the mental bleach? :P
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

LOL! Grats Bolas :) your facebook post this morning was pretty funny
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

Thanks everyone. :)
Such an item does exist:
http://www.lingeriediva.com/mens-lingerie/tuxedo-thong-w-coat-tails?zmam=21861434&zmas=1&zmac=2&zmap=PAK704BKMP-TuxedoThongWCoatTails&gclid=CKXtnaL4-a8CFQSxnQodOw7zUg

For the non FBers:

After she stopped laughing, she said yes. :-D

The full story:
Engagement ring was a diamond? tie tack that was my grandfathers. May 10th is the 17 month anniversary of when we met. We had talked about getting married the month before so thought she might be thinking it was coming. Didn't want to do a big public thing and figured if I tried to plan something she'd be suspicious and really wanted to surprise her.

Proposal plan was spill something on the kitchen floor and when down cleaning it up and she starts to help get on one knee and say "You're always there with me and I want to be always there for you, will you marry me?"

Went into bathroom with "ring" in box in pocket to practice pulling it out and decided to spill chocolate candies.

When I got into the kitchen decided that where the candies were it would be hard to splii and didn't want it to look fake. This was my actual though process, Plan B was to heat up some left over chorizo and eggs and drop the hot container on the floor like it burned me. That part went well. I said ow and it dropped spilling some but not a huge mess. 5 second rule saved most of it. Started to clean up and she came in to assist but my hands were all greasy from the chorizo so couldn't grab the box. I asked for a paper towel and she got it but by the time I wiped off my hands she said, "I'm gonna go get us some burgers" and walked away.

Panic. I was still cleaning up when she came back. I quickly grabbed the ring but she had already turned her back to grab something from the fridge.. She was wearing my shower robe so like a crazed man I lunged at it startling her (she said she thought I was falling) and when she turned said "Marry me!!!"

Shocked, surprised, and confused at what the hell was in the box she started to laugh. I froze. when the laughter subsided, she said yes or maybe of course. We can't recall.

We decided to go out to eat. Jokingly I I said "ChikFilaA." We picked out a Thai place that had good ratings that we had never been to. It was in a grocery store. I wanted to at least see what they had and said that we did need to go shopping (totally kidding). Then when she said we should go somewhere else teased her saying, "Geez, what a princess, doesn't want to eat at a restuarant in a grocery store for her engagement dinner."

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Congrats, Randy and Best wishes to the Bride-to-be! :)

And when you say "best wishes" you actually mean sympathies, right?
:o:P:o:o:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Congrats, Randy and Best wishes to the Bride-to-be! :)

And when you say "best wishes" you actually mean sympathies, right?
:o:P:o:o:)

Hell, give the bride her own super soaker. If Bolas gets up to his usual hijinks, a good cold blast from the soaker should keep him in line. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

HOLY F&*(ING CRAP! WILL WONDERS NEVER CEASE!?!

What's worse is, can you imagine little Bolases running amok? :D:D:D

I'll quell those concerns. No little Bolases. :)
Well, other than Bolas Jr. but he's not related. Just has the misfortune of looking similar. That and he's taller than me. :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.