virgin-burner

closing pin necklace - do you wear one!?

so, do you!?

when my last one broke, i've made one myself, buying beads n'stuff, made some for friends as well as presents, of course all in "their" colors - a true FAG wont let another be not matchy-matchy! :P
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

I thought I looked really cool in Gatorz and a Closing Pin necklace for my first 150 jumps. Then I realized that nobody but skydivers thought it was cool. Then again-I know people with thousands of jumps that still rock one...
"Sometimes you eat the bar,
and well-sometimes the bar eats you..."

I thought I looked really cool in Gatorz and a Closing Pin necklace for my first 150 jumps. Then I realized that nobody but skydivers thought it was cool. Then again-I know people with thousands of jumps that still rock one...

the jumpers are the ones that count, right!? :P
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

so, do you!?

when my last one broke, i've made one myself, buying beads n'stuff, made some for friends as well as presents, of course all in "their" colors - a true FAG wont let another be not matchy-matchy! :P

Yes, my darling, I do - but only for skydiving.

Mine shows "Tonto", which I wanted to meet in person in SA and just missed him few hours before he died. B| Thanks to some nice guys here on this site, I was in the position to get one.

dudeist skydiver # 3105

i love jewelry.. always wear at least one ring, sometimes a couple, the closing pin necklace, another chain with a pendant.. and piercings; i have a good selection of piercings! :P

and since i work for swatch-group, i better be wearing a (s)watch - cant afford an omega! :D

-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

Hi V-B,
No but then the only jewelry I wear is my wedding band. 'Don't even have any tats. But i have a curved pin on my key ring next to my "P-38" (GI can opener) and the P/C attach ring from the top skin of my old "Dragon Fly!" had a couple of curved and straight pins in my Riggers tool box and Shaun O'Neal saw them and asked for one. Gave him two. He said he gave one to his girlfriend and the next day at work he was sportin a big shit-eatin grin. Said I,"What gives?" He said he gave his girlfriend the pin and it proceeeded to get him laid!!!! 'Ya gotta love it!!
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

I voted boobies b/c there wasnt a "sometimes" option.

Same here.

Made one for my nephew once he started AFF. He about fell over when we gave it to him. He's finishing HS, so he wears it quite a bit (so I'm told).
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

I wear one most of the time that I made myself. I have gotten compliments from jumpers and non-jumpers and have had people think the closing pin was all kind of things but mostly a zodiac sign of some kind.
"Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity"