shah269

The economics of a mail order bride

Uh hu.....tell me how you really feel!

I'm not sure who should be more, "uncomfortable".
Me the guy who works hard, has the good job, works out and is well put together so at to attract the type of life partner he is looking for.

OR

The cute sexy ladies who are looking for a guy who is well put together, stable and has a good job who may consider this as an option.

I guess a true macro economics would just call this a part of the new global socio economic structure of life and that we should get use to it for not only can it be viewed as a simply supply meets demand curve but the new normal until the supply and demand curves become more balanced?

I wonder how a sociologist would look at this? She wants a better life, he wants a better life and east meets west, north meets south and all is well?

Or what my beloved grandmother who passed away a few years back of cancer would thing..."Shah look at this book of well educated beautiful Persian woman all looking to marry well educated handsome Persian men, just tell me which you wish to marry."
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

If anyone is looking for a mail order husband i may be available for the right offer.

What if she is...."Well built" or "Handsome"?
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

4 guys where I used to work got together 15-20 years ago and got a subscription to a mail-order Latin brides catalog. It was something like $1.00/year; they said it was the best quarter they ever invested :ph34r:. Just window-shopping for them, though.

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Funny though when i posted asking my chick friends on face book what they thought, the number of nasty grams i got was amazing!

Did you not read the fine print on those restraining orders? It mentioned not contacting them on FaceBook.
"For you see, an airplane is an airplane. A landing area is a landing area. But a dropzone... a dropzone is the people."

If you can't find someone in NYC, it just may be you.

and on the 8th day GOD being a man created NYC for us men!

Yes the ladies in NYC do love the Shah! And The Shah does love the ladies!

Only thing is that Shah is lazy and has finite funds.
Each drive to NYC and parking is about 2 jumps.

Just saying what girl is worth that? ;)