shortyj

Really TSA????

I love you all.... Really, I do... Fuckers.

That was my hand talking. I was trying to be funny, like that guy with the dead terrorist puppet.

SHUT UP SILENCE..... I KILL YOU>:(

FIFY... fuckin' foreigners :S:P
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I do not go through the scanners. Period. They always try and sell me on the safety... you get more rads in the sky than from this machine, etc. I don't care... I have the right to opt out and so does everyone else. I do the pat-downs If everyone opted out, what would they do with those shiny machines? Just refuse.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

I do not go through the scanners. Period. They always try and sell me on the safety... you get more rads in the sky than from this machine, etc. I don't care... I have the right to opt out and so does everyone else. I do the pat-downs If everyone opted out, what would they do with those shiny machines? Just refuse.

My lack of knowledge and tiredness contributed to me in the body scan. It was middle of night and airport empty. They just said step over here and then the doors shut. I was in there before I could even ask for patdown. They should be required to ask if you want body scan or patdown before they send you in.

My lack of knowledge and tiredness contributed to me in the body scan. It was middle of night and airport empty. They just said step over here and then the doors shut. I was in there before I could even ask for patdown. They should be required to ask if you want body scan or patdown before they send you in.

+1 and then ask again. and then be willing to stand in the chamber with you if it is so "safe".
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

+1 and then ask again. and then be willing to stand in the chamber with you if it is so "safe".

BEST response I've heard in years!

:D:D:D LOVE it
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

'The TSA, of course, will tell you that these machines can't possibly contribute to cancer. But they said the same thing about mammograms, and we now know that mammograms are so harmful to women's health that they actually harm ten women for everyone one woman they help (http://www.naturalnews.com/020829.html). So I'm not exactly taking the U.S. government at its word that naked body scanner radiation is "harmless." And virtually no one protests. That's the really amazing part about this...'

http://www.naturalnews.com/030100_naked_body_scanners_airport.html

EDIT: I travel about 45 weeks out of the year and sometimes to multiple cities per week. Can you tell I'm just about fed up with the TSA. While checking in at New Orleans and announcing that I was opting out of both machines; one 20-something TSA agent literally jumps up from her X-ray machine and hollers to her colleague on the other machine, "He's opting out of both?!??!??!, you can't do that... what the fuck is this shit?" Those were her exact words and no situational awareness for the kids in line.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

While checking in at New Orleans and announcing that I was opting out of both machines; one 20-something TSA agent literally jumps up from her X-ray machine and hollers to her colleague on the other machine, "He's opting out of both?!??!??!, you can't do that... what the fuck is this shit?" Those were her exact words and no situational awareness for the kids in line.

Wow, seriously? What a fucking twat. :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Got this from Duffle blog. Sums it all up

Tampa, FL – Life is pretty simple for a Transportation Security Officer at Tampa International Airport. The work of screening passengers is often tedious — checking identification cards, reminding travelers to remove shoes, and looking at X-Ray screens for hours. But last Wednesday that all changed for Officer Bob Hammond.

“Every day I come in and have a routine. I usually show up at least 15 minutes late. My supervisor usually chews me out for a bit, but I know it doesn’t matter,” he says, “Federal means you ain’t getting fired.”

Hammond sees the typical passengers. “We need to tell them to move quickly, remove the laptops, that sort of thing.”

Every once in a while, the routine is mixed up.

“Since we got these new full body scanners, there have been some folks refusing, so that means we do a pat-down. We also try to search what our agency has determined are ‘high-risk flyers’ — children, military members in dress uniform, grandmothers in wheelchairs, and Senator Rand Paul.”

Despite the occasional hiccup, Hammond had his routine down pat. On Wednesday however, Hammond encountered something he — nor any other TSA Officer had ever seen before — an actual terrorist.

Officer Bill Gibson was on the rotation for identification and boarding pass check that day.

“His name was Amad Shah Rabil. He had a large, baggy coat on. His ticket didn’t quite look right, and he had a big bulge from his chest area,” said Gibson. “Of course, we don’t want to profile Arabs or anything — we need to be fair to everyone. That’s why I marked up the 85-year old woman behind him for an extra pat-down. Her walker and courteous demeanor aroused my suspicions.”

At the time, Officer Hammond was conducting a routine strip search of two four-year old children when his attention was drawn to the passenger standing beside them. He then made eye contact with Rabil.

“He seemed very friendly. He had a well-groomed, red beard. He was wearing some “Death To America” button on his coat.. I don’t know, I thought it was a heavy metal band.”

Hammond described the rest of the passenger’s attire in detail.

“He was wearing a man-dress [known in the Middle East as a thawb] and a towel on his head [or keffiyeh],” said Hammond, but what really drew his attention to the man was “the large vest he was wearing with dynamite sticking out of it [koomabala kabiera].”

Hammond ultimately made the decision to pull him aside because of his one-way ticket.

Upon further questioning by TSA officers, the man admitted he planned to blow up an aircraft.

“We initially thought this was some kind of prank,” said Hammond, “like Sacha Baron Cohen or Jackass, but after a few hours of him explaining his plot, we stopped laughing. At that point we asked him to take off his suicide vest.”

An X-Ray of Mr. Rabil’s shoes revealed the presence of plastic explosives, which Hammond described as ‘mind-boggling’.

“Who knew our stuff could actually detect explosives. I thought the whole shoe-removal thing was some type of hygiene activity.”

Later, for what he describes as “shits and giggles”, Hammond had Mr. Rabil walk through one of the airport’s full body scanners, or “naked lady machine” as he called it, which further confirmed the presence of explosives on Rabil.

Rabil is currently being held in the Tampa USO Lounge under guard by an Army PFC until they can figure out what they are supposed to do with him next.

While checking in at New Orleans and announcing that I was opting out of both machines; one 20-something TSA agent literally jumps up from her X-ray machine and hollers to her colleague on the other machine, "He's opting out of both?!??!??!, you can't do that... what the fuck is this shit?" Those were her exact words and no situational awareness for the kids in line.

I mean absolutely seriously, Brother. I can't help but wonder if we all have to endure this pseudo-security silliness for the rest of our lives.

I mean absolutely seriously, Brother. I can't help but wonder if we all have to endure this pseudo-security silliness for the rest of our lives.

Did you say anything in response? If it had been me in your shoes, and if I had a quick wit, I would have responded "wow, you've got quite a potty mouth there, and right in front of those kids." :|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Did you say anything in response? If it had been me in your shoes, and if I had a quick wit, I would have responded "wow, you've got quite a potty mouth there, and right in front of those kids." :|

I didn't have to say anything. As the supervisor approached, head down, nodding side to side.. he asked me to stpe over to the side for a pat-down and told her to step off the line. I venture to say, her day went worse than mine.

I'd have thought you would have said "What? Can you say that any louder?" :P
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Touche'! :D I might have added "I'm fucking deaf!" at the end of that if I was so inclined. :P

Touche'! :D I might have added "I'm fucking deaf!" at the end of that if I was so inclined. :P

:ph34r: That, and maybe a supervisor would have paid a bit of attention, and then something might have changed. Nope! that's a pipe dream [:/] Silly Me! :$
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

:ph34r: That, and maybe a supervisor would have paid a bit of attention, and then something might have changed. Nope! that's a pipe dream [:/] Silly Me! :$

:ph34r: That, and maybe a supervisor would have paid a bit of attention, and then something might have changed. Nope! that's a pipe dream [:/] Silly Me! :$Maybe she is a skydiver who had a momentary brain freeze and thought she was in the packing area on the dz.