skybytch

Do We Owe HH Pimp Fees?

Technically, we didn't meet on dorkzone. We first met at a small dz, in another time and place.

But we met again at a dorkzone boogie. 8 or so years later. And then we got together in the vicinity of the dorkzone tent at WFFC, in the company of other dorks, including His Forkness himself (I thought about saying we hooked up in the dorkzone tent, but I know how you think).

So, do we owe HH pimp fees?

I don't think so. After all, he never paid up on the giraffe steaks.

I think it's like beer fines. If you have to ask, yes.:P

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

you should have made a poll

Sorry.

Boobies.

I change my vote now. Boobies (From "The Rack" tm)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

For Pimp fees, I think you get by on a technicality. But, I think you need to pay him for disrespecting the name of the website, especially since you got fame and glory from being a Mod! :P

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

But, I think you need to pay him for disrespecting the name of the website, especially since you got fame and glory from being a Mod!

But I mean it in the nicest possible way!

And since when is "trying desperately to avoid admitting who I am ever since" considered to be "fame and glory"? :ph34r:

But, I think you need to pay him for disrespecting the name of the website, especially since you got fame and glory from being a Mod!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But I mean it in the nicest possible way!

And since when is "trying desperately to avoid admitting who I am ever since" considered to be "fame and glory"?

At first I leaned towards Andrea's argument.......but I'm sure your shame is much more crippling.

(...had you not been such a Canopy Nazi.....) :)

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

Nope. You didn't meet him because of dorkzone. Plus does HH even have anything to do with the site anymore?

Who's HH? :$

Head Honcho, AKA Sangiro. Original big boss of this site. Unfortunately for me, one of the few original DZ. commers I've never got to meet.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

Nope. You didn't meet him because of dorkzone. Plus does HH even have anything to do with the site anymore?

Head Honcho, AKA Sangiro. Original big boss of this site. Unfortunately for me, one of the few original DZ. commers I've never got to meet.

Thanks, nanook! Johnny-come-lately, here! :)
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Thanks, nanook! Johnny-come-lately, here! :)

In nine days, I'll be on here for a decade. I like reading the changes on the peoples' lives here, especially those that have been her longer. Nightingale's graduation from college and then passing her Bar Exam, Lawrocket's progression of his career, Skybytch's son's graduation, pilot's license, Skymama's recent success in love, Aggie Dave finally achieving his goal as becoming a police officer, BillVon's new youngun as well as achieving more patents. . .many changes. Lot's of HH pimping fees. It's addicting staying online here.

You may be a come-lately, but it's not a status that lasts too long. You start to care about these people a lot.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

Skybytch's son's graduation, pilot's license

Wow. You remember that? That was, like, ten years ago. :)
there's been lots of memorable moments over the years. most of which are pretty coolB| a few less happy.[:/].

We've been able to watch some of the younger jumpers become adults:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Now that you mention it...It will be 11 years for me in a bit over a month. As for pimp fees, yup I owed them. For nothing less than HH informing the entire female population of dorkzone that I was a true gentleman.
A case of beer used to go bloody far back in the early noughties B|

Skybytch's son's graduation, pilot's license

Wow. You remember that? That was, like, ten years ago. :)
there's been lots of memorable moments over the years. most of which are pretty coolB| a few less happy.[:/].

We've been able to watch some of the younger jumpers become adults:)

And some whose life expierences motivated one's own which led to success, sometimes with a price. (Gawain) .

To Skybytch. .I remember a lot since I've been here, usually try to keep the good memories, lost a few, but concentrate on the positives. fun times.

It'll be 10 years in a couple months for me, and yeah, the non-Americans' thread was great.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Does Mama remember this bit of insanity?

Yes, of course! :ph34r:

September marks my 10th year of being a Mod. If there was any doubt of my dorkiness, one has proof right there. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon