skybytch

Do We Owe HH Pimp Fees?

Does Mama remember this bit of insanity?

Yes, of course! :ph34r:

September marks my 10th year of being a Mod. If there was any doubt of my dorkiness, one has proof right there. :P
Sept will be ten years on here for me
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

September marks my 10th year of being a Mod. If there was any doubt of my dorkiness, one has proof right there.

Proof of your mental illness would be a more correct statement. :P:ph34r:

September will mark my 8th year of NOT being a mod. And life is good out here in ex-greenie land. You should come join us. B|

And life is good out here in ex-greenie land. You should come join us.

I'm not ready to give up the Team Room or the Recycling Bin yet. There's some good stuff in there. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Damn I just looked, I just passed my 10y anniversary! WOW! :o

The date on your profile is from the new forum migration, which happened at about that time...

Quite a few of us were around in 2000 and 2001 (maybe under different names too! lol)
Remster

Damn I just looked, I just passed my 10y anniversary! WOW! :o

The date on your profile is from the new forum migration, which happened at about that time...

Quite a few of us were around in 2000 and 2001 (maybe under different names too! lol)

Damn, it has been so long I freaking forgot about that! LOL
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

I'm not ready to give up the Team Room or the Recycling Bin yet. There's some good stuff in there.

Copy, paste, save to a Word doc, resign, then post all the good stuff on a blog, which will go viral and soon you'll be even richer and more famous!!!

I'm not ready to give up the Team Room or the Recycling Bin yet. There's some good stuff in there.

Copy, paste, save to a Word doc, resign, then post all the good stuff on a blog, which will go viral and soon you'll be even richer and more famous!!!

I still have the Banned.xl spreadsheet... :D
Remster

We're dealing with skydivers here, they won't give up their jump money for that! :ph34r:
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Thanks! I just checked - I'm five months from my ten year anniversary.

My 10 year anniversary on here is next February 24. That is, if we're all still here. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I post a link to Skymama's boobs and don't even get a comment. It saddens me.

I didn't realize it was a link until you said something. You made it green and that camoflaged the fact that it was a 'clicky'.

It is a very nice shot of her cleavage. From the "Name That Rack" thread.

Thank you from the bottom of my...

Heart ;)
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

I post a link to Skymama's boobs and don't even get a comment. It saddens me.

They know I'm in my mid-40's and its not worth the effort. :ph34r:

So post a pic of your navel!!!

That sounds like the slippery slope of " Post a pic of your toe in the hopes that it will get an ankle, which will get a pic of a knee, which will get a pic of a thigh, which will......" :P:D:D
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Does Mama remember this bit of insanity?

The Non Americans

:P

Ah yes, it was finally shut down, by HH we used to have quite a laugh back then :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: and on Erno Kankoien (sp) chat site.

Those were fun days, and IIRC we all paid HH plenty beer for our frolicks.:)
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Those were fun days, and IIRC we all paid HH plenty beer for our frolicks.

Holy Moly! You just came out of nowhere! B|