shah269

Shah269 discovers Mad Men

Yeah I was way behind the 8 ball when it came to angry birds but where was this show all of my life!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Hey guys and gals, I have been working on my MBA for the past two years so I have had very limited time to catch TV.
So far I've watched 15 episodes and let me tell you this is one freaking great show!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

You do realize Christina Hendricks is over size 8, right?:|

Yeah she's "intersting" but well let me put it this way i would step over my own mother for a dat with Mr. January Jones!
Good FREAKING GOD SHE IS HOT!
Very much my type!
I don't care if she is a cannibal likes to play with knives...she is freaking HOT!
:)

Hey guys and gals, I have been working on my MBA for the past two years so I have had very limited time to catch TV.!

but lots of time to be on DZ.com :D

Well that's easy to do you know. Read read read...look up read a bit more find a nice quick way to make the engineers pissed off and the ladies knickers get in a twist...and go back to my work.

Like right now, i'm on a phone conference which reminds me of one of Reverend Lovejoys sermons on constancy so I can multi task!

Case in point,
You know what I like about this show Mad Men? The men still had their balls back in the day didn't they? Maybe it was because they knew how to dress and carry themselves or knew how to be stern yet professional with their secretaries.

But sadly that is long gone! Well in Engineering anyway! Is there anything more sad than watching a pussy whipped asburger engineer cower in fear of his secretary when he asks her to please order paper for the office an she doesn't want to?

Back in the day, men apparently had balls and back bone and were sharks in the sea. But today in the engineering world......well it's just sad!

Says Shah who is currently rocking well fitting ironed clothes but sadly no tie nor shoes today...I have to go and do some inventory so can't dress too nice for the dirty places?

i would step over my own mother for a dat with Mr. January Jones!

Then you're really going to love her in Season 5. >:(
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I only watch one or two shows at a time while having dinner or doing laundry.....don't tell me she chubs up? Lie to me woman LIE TO ME!

But you know she is so hot...I bet it all went to her amazing tits!

She gets her mouth fixed?

You talk nice about the future Ms. Master Shah!

You do realize Christina Hendricks is over size 8, right?:|

Yeah she's "intersting" but well let me put it this way i would step over my own mother for a dat with Mr. January Jones!
Very much my type!
I don't care if she is a cannibal likes to play with knives...she is freaking HOT!

Don't you mean "he" is hot? :)
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Ms. January Jones
God man talk about not fixing a brothers mistake! I mean really!
That said, she is so hot I don't think I would care if she had a dong! My god! WOW! She has that look that I go ga ga for!

She's got a fugly mouth IMO.

You be nice to the future Ms. Master Shah!
http://fashion.blogorganization.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/january_jones_profilepic.jpg
Love it when baby wears my black leather jacked and red thong!