NealFitz

skydiving trailers

over here in the UK, my local cinema has been advertising too separate trailers, for two different companies but shot with elements of skydiving. one si for the HTC x and the other is for the new chevrolet aveo. find it quite funny that they are both shown back to back and shot at the same DZ. whuffos probably wouldnt pick it up
Dudeist Skydiver #170
You do not need a parachute to skydive, you only need one to skydive again

As soon as I got back to the States last month my sister asked whether I had seen the HTC commercial. :P Soon thereafter I saw the short version of it on TV (long version was viewed a few times from the thread here previously). From the short version, my whuffo sister had quite a few observations about it -- most notably that RM is a talented, beautiful skydiver. :)
From the Aveo commercial she commented that the canopy used for the car would have to have been pretty big! ;)

See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

Was I wrong in thinking that HTC was shot at Perris and the Aveo at Arizona?

both at Eloy, i think
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Im pretty sure both were shot in Arizona. tis still a pretty cool ad anyway. anybody that was flying on the aveo jump got under canopy footage of the car lol
Dudeist Skydiver #170
You do not need a parachute to skydive, you only need one to skydive again