Ronke

Trying to get from DeLand to wherever

Hi!
My name is Rune and I'm from Norway. I just got to DeLand, only problem is that the weather sucks. Maybe I should have googled summer DeLand before I went, but I didn't. So now I got 2 months in the US and I'm trying to get around to a dropzone with some nice weather.

So if anyone is going on a road trip, or just traveling from DeLand to another dropzone and want some company on the way, let me know.

Rune Aspvik

Hi!
My name is Rune and I'm from Norway. I just got to DeLand, only problem is that the weather sucks. Maybe I should have googled summer DeLand before I went, but I didn't. So now I got 2 months in the US and I'm trying to get around to a dropzone with some nice weather.

So if anyone is going on a road trip, or just traveling from DeLand to another dropzone and want some company on the way, let me know.

Rune Aspvik

Southwest Air to SoCal. Elsinore, Perris, San Diego all within an hour of each other. Weather is great, wish you were here.:P

It will clear up... the weekend looks good and mornings during the summer usually cooperate. It's not always like this.... the Perfect Spot has a pretty good selection of imports and domestic beers... and you can't beat the Cuban sandwich. ;)

Fear is the thief of dreams.....

If you really want to get out, I know some of the swoopers are going to the Farm this week & next week for the last FLCPA comp and CP nationals. You could ask around see if anybody is still in Deland and not up training yet.

but just fyi we theoretically shouldnt have a full 2 months of this, just a few days.

If you plan on staying, just plan on getting up early for the first load and jumping until around 2:00 when afternoon storms usually roll in. Then, take a break and you should be able to jump again for a few loads later in the afternoon...that is, unless the humidity has gotten to you!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

It will clear up... the weekend looks good and mornings during the summer usually cooperate. It's not always like this.... the Perfect Spot has a pretty good selection of imports and domestic beers... and you can't beat the Cuban sandwich. ;)

Or the buffalo chicken wrap!!
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

Hi!

Rune Aspvik

Welcome to hurricane season!:)Just kidding.
Welcome and hope the weather gets better for you.