shah269

What girls I think I do...Engineering

Hum....well you work to make $$ right?
And $$ buys you equipment so you can skydive right?
So
$$=skydive
thus you work to jump!
Jumping is a form of living so you are ok.

Now a true addict would work just to jump. There would be no money for food or for life. Just jump.

Now these guys work for work.....it's strange.

Now can some one teach them about soap and water?
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

>Hum....well you work to make $$ right?

I'm actually one of those people who does what he likes to do rather than what pays best. (Although I do make _relatively_ good money, it's nothing like what some of my classmates made in investment banking.)

>And $$ buys you equipment so you can skydive right?

Actually I get paid to skydive. At this point in my skydiving career if you add up gear replacement, gas money, team room, beer at the end of the day etc it's about a wash. So I don't know what category that puts me in.

>Jumping is a form of living so you are ok.

So's designing stuff! Tnere's nothing like doing test flights in an AA Super 80 testing stuff you designed.

I don't know if i said it before but one day I was having a few drinks with someone from HR at a fortune 500 company.

This never happened, I would bet any amount of money on that.

If it were true, what is the significance of you stating that the person works for a fortune 500 company? Is that you trying to crowbar in that you hang out with important people?

I have news for you, a fortune 500 company doesn't have HR put together or even understand the complexity of salaries and compensation. They have an entire department for that, called...compensation.

You're a liar.

I am not a troll, I am saying this in all honesty and don't care if I get laughs or not, what a concept.

Upstate NY GE.
I think GE would be a nice fortune 500 company wouldn't you say?

I was up there visiting family friends and there for some fun work. Amazing what you can do with salt water, a rod and some power and large hunks of steel!

But yeah, just noticed that they pay their Engineers and Scientists a given level of compensation which was significantly lower than that of their MBA business types.

So i figured I would ask why. I thought it was due to the fact that the business types have to move around as dictated by the company and the S&E's just stay at the same facility...but it turned out according to this woman that it was a simple as economics of "Why pay them more when they are perfectly happy as they are?"

I don't know, I work for $$$ always have always will. I'm almost 100% sure I would club baby seals to death with puppies and kittens for the right price. But that's me, I like money, I like what it can get me and I smell very good! Yummy I would even venture to proclaim.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

Actually I get paid to skydive. At this point in my skydiving career if you add up gear replacement, gas money, team room, beer at the end of the day etc it's about a wash. So I don't know what category that puts me in.

Very smart! And enviable position.

Upstate NY GE.
I think GE would be a nice fortune 500 company wouldn't you say?

I was up there visiting family friends and there for some fun work. Amazing what you can do with salt water, a rod and some power and large hunks of steel!

Can you tell me what body of salt water is in upstate NY?

Salt water in the Adirondacks?
God don't know if that's even possible.
I mean you could argue that Lake Champlain is a bit salty....after all it has a monster in it. And well there are parts of the Hudson that are salty and glow in the dark....but body of water that is salty? I don't know of any off hand. But I'm sure with all the lakes up there, maybe there could be one that just so happened to be salty. That would be kind of cool!

Salt water in the Adirondacks?
God don't know if that's even possible.
I mean you could argue that Lake Champlain is a bit salty....after all it has a monster in it. And well there are parts of the Hudson that are salty and glow in the dark....but body of water that is salty? I don't know of any off hand. But I'm sure with all the lakes up there, maybe there could be one that just so happened to be salty. That would be kind of cool!

WTF are you talking about? You said you were upstate, having fun in salt water, with a rod, insinuating fishing???? I don't know, I was just curious about that statement, like 99% of your statements though, you can't make heads or tails of them.

WTF are you talking about? You said you were upstate, having fun in salt water, with a rod, insinuating fishing???? I don't know, I was just curious about that statement, like 99% of your statements though, you can't make heads or tails of them.

no no no it was work related trip to view a technology that GE had whereby you would utilize high electrical currents to "machine"
The "cutting fluid" utilized had the properties of salt water in that not only did it cool the parts but it also acted as a means of conduction.

It was cool, you could make U and S shaped holes in almost any metal piece you wanted.

We had our wires crossed, it's cool.