bertusgeert

Mag Cover Photo

Does anyone know how I should go about it if I'm trying to get a copy of the original full resolution photo for the June 2012 USPA mag? What a great photo.

Look at the inside near the masthead. Generally there or somewhere near the front of any magazine is a line or two about the cover including who shot it. Then, just contact the photographer.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Does anyone know how I should go about it if I'm trying to get a copy of the original full resolution photo for the June 2012 USPA mag? What a great photo.

photo by Jim Harris
USPA #160885
Over Skydive Spain in Seville, freefly team Volare (from left, Daniel Parker, Frazer Smith and Mike Carpenter) trains for the 2012 FAI World Parachuting Championships to be held in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, November 29 to December 10.

From here
My blog with the skydiving duck cartoons.

Speaking of covers,,i can't remember where, but i remember seeing a blurb somewhere about a site somewhere by someone that had every cover of the USPA mag thryout the years...despite many folks at odds with the USPA there where some great shots over the last 40 years,,,anybody know if such a thing exists ? Thanks
smile, be nice, enjoy life
FB # - 1083

Speaking of covers,,i can't remember where, but i remember seeing a blurb somewhere about a site somewhere by someone that had every cover of the USPA mag thryout the years...despite many folks at odds with the USPA there where some great shots over the last 40 years,,,anybody know if such a thing exists ? Thanks

USPA's Facebook page appears to have a whole lot of them (if not all). Click on "See more" to display all albums, and look for the albums entitled "Parachutist Covers..."

https://www.facebook.com/SkydiveUSPA/photos
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke