BillyVance

Waaaaahoooooo!!

Nope.

YEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! :D

Hmmm... I coulda sworn Bo Duke screamed Waaaaaahooooo on every jump...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Reminds me of this old gem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxxa-55ouHE

BTW: Most Germans are ... well, so to say, not really comfortable with the idea of what a roundabout is thought for. So far so bad. There's one roundabout in my state's capital that turned out to be too much for the folks most of which frequent the nearby supermarket. Even made it into nationwide TV magazines. Enjoy...
The sky is not the limit. The ground is.

The Society of Skydiving Ducks

Reminds me of this old gem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxxa-55ouHE

BTW: Most Germans are ... well, so to say, not really comfortable with the idea of what a roundabout is thought for. So far so bad. There's one roundabout in my state's capital that turned out to be too much for the folks most of which frequent the nearby supermarket. Even made it into nationwide TV magazines. Enjoy...

Groan...
The first problem is they need a physical barrier in the middle, not just a circle of paint.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

The first problem is they need a physical barrier in the middle, not just a circle of paint.

Well, works in the UK so why not in Germany? >:(:S

But you are right. The resorted to really high barriers in my home town which is notorious for its high number of drivers aged 60+ (most of which wear hats when driving their saloon cars (sedans) But this leads to the German phenomenon of "Hutfahrer" which is another cup of tea...

PS: Looking for "Hutfahrer" I found this gem on the net!
The sky is not the limit. The ground is.

The Society of Skydiving Ducks