k-dubjumps

Vader's "You're gonna get Robbed" tour schedule

That's right, Vader is coming to North America for a limited engagement!

NOTE: All dates are tentative and subject to change at anytime as Vader is a known gypsy. Dates and venues will be updated once a camper van is secured.

I am not Vader's manager so please do not ask me for VIP back stage passes, but as a DPH Pimp Wench, I'll see what I can do. ;)

Now until May or June - down under in the land of Oz
June - California
July - Summerfest
August - Lost Prairie
September - Possibly Burning Man

Disclaimer: Men, if your woman is one of your most valued possessions (not that women are possessions), be sure to hide and/or protect her with the latest cutting edge anti-theft device so she doesn't get Robbed.
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

A little more info on the possible tour dates.
June - arrive somewhere on the west coast, most likely LAX. Travel to Vancouver to pick up the tour van.
June to mid July - cross Canada road trip with surprise appearances at random locations.
Early July - southern Ontario
July 24-31 - Summerfest
Aug 4-12 - lost prairie
Aug and onwards - need boogie suggestions for the west coast or possible random DZ tour.

DPH automatically get VIP backstage passes, but be warned that I am a DPHR ;)

There will be a few more dates added to the Australian tour.

There is a t-shirt design completion as well. Let's see your ideas!

Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

I have a feeling you would like the Tiki boogie @ Skydive New England. It's the first weekend of September during Labor day. So it should be Aug 30- Sept 3 ish. Lots of boobs, lots of fire, lots of alcohol, oh and there's that jumping thing too.

End of August you can hit the All of the Above Boogie @ Skydive Oregon.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I've been looking at flights and fuck me, someone really needs to invent a teleportation device in the next few months.

That or the DPH really should get into being flight attendants :)
Have you seen my pants?

Is anyone planning on driving from Summerfest to lost prairie?
Seeing as Summerfest ends on the 5th and LP starts on the 4th it would be best to fly but I'm always up for a road trip.

I don't think I'm going to have my camper an for this trip as driving from coast to coast to coast is just going to take to much time. (damn boogies are in the wrong geographical order) but I know some of you guys rent RVs for LP so I might look into that if you can recommend something.
I may also be looking for a ride from southern Ontario to Summerfest if any other Canadians are making the journey. I think I ride from LP back to Alberta should be pretty easy.
Still jot entirely sure of travel dates of locations but it spooking like I will be flying to LAX sometime late june or early July if anyone knows of any events in the area or if anyone just wants to put up with me for a week or two. Also looking for boogies in late August.

I plan on heading back to Australia in September if anyone wants to get on the " your going to get robbed" tour bandwagon there is a fucking awesome boogie at ramblers in QLD in October. The equinox boogie :)
Have you seen my pants?

Not planning to do the drive, but we did look into renting RVs for last year's boogie. Looking into it is why we decided to buy one. :S It might be reasonable if you shoved a lot of people into one RV, but for just the two of us we couldn't make it pencil out (so now we own one ... not sure that will pencil out either, but at least we can get some value out of it when we sell it and get a lot more use out of it than one week).

If you do end up finding a ride and/or flying, just let us know and we'll be happy to set you up with camping gear - we've got lots and lots. B| I've even got a tent that's almost as big as your van.

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

If you wanna get serious and protect all the innocents (that means not you 2... lol): http://www.trend-shop66.de/epages/61453149.sf/?Currency=USD&Locale=en_US&ObjectPath=/Shops/61453149/Products/%220528250+0000%22&ViewAction=ViewProductViaPortal

Kinda not safe for work.. :D

Ugh, that doesn't look like a good idea.:D

And the pipe is only 10 cm.? It better come in an XL too. :P

I might just rock up with nothing but my rig and play the where I am I going to sleep tonight game. It will be fun for me, a lottery for the hookers and a scavenger hunt for Mad John organizing the almost sober loads :P
Hell we could even have a betting pool to see who's tent I will crawl put of the tunnel of shame in the morning;)

The tour has added a new date. I will be at the australin skydiving nationals and Easter boogie at ramblers in april. Gotta defend my gold medals in 16 way and 10 way speed, if I can get on a team that is.

Have you seen my pants?

So here is the schedule so far, feel free to suggest tour locations on the available dates.

April 3-13 Skydive Ramblers Toogs ( I hear there is a competition or something going on)
April 13-16 NSPC Elderslie freefly weekend (Elderslie is always a fucking riot!)
April 30 - May 7 Innisfail Qld, wingsuit weekend (general Cairns shenanigans during the week)
May 21-28. Available
June 11-18 available
June 30-July 6 possibly Cairns boogie
July 24-aug 3 Summerfest at skydive chicago
Aug 4-12 Lost praire boogie Montana
Aug 12- oct 20 Available ( who fucking knows where I will be)
Oct 20-28 EQUINOX Ramblers (FUCK YEAH!)
Nov 3-12 PF wingsuit camp, Bridgewater Vic. (you've been warned Ralph)
Nov 16-19 Full moon, Nagambies
Dec 20-? Dubai winter festival ( I get deported from Australia again on dec 20)

Now you know what's happening.
Have you seen my pants?

The north American leg of the tour is set to begin!
I'll be arriving in Toronto on Wednesday and will make my way down to skydive Chicago for summerfest after a couple of weeks of causing trouble in Canada.
After summerfest, its straight to lost prairie. The best place on earth :)
Have you seen my pants?