missbrz

today's shoes

but you would be right on the not so effective against zombies thing.

Bullshit. In the entire history of mankind, there has never been one recorded instance of a zombie getting back up after being hit in the head with a 5 inch stiletto heel. Not one.

But in the history of mankind is there a recorded instance of a zombie getting hit in the head with a 5inch stiletto heel and staying on the ground, dead? :P

Feel free to do your own research. :P
Remster

And 5 inch heels are still good for laughs when you're dancing and you kick your legs up high and one of them flies off and gets stuck in the ceiling!

Remember that from America's Funniest Videos? :D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

but you would be right on the not so effective against zombies thing.

Bullshit. In the entire history of mankind, there has never been one recorded instance of a zombie getting back up after being hit in the head with a 5 inch stiletto heel. Not one.

ok but what if you get those crazy fast zombies where really the only effective thing is an automatic? you'd be zombie meat before stilletto made contact. and I doubt stilletto to the neck would be nearly as effective on a zombie as it is to a fully living person.

Bullshit
No such thing as "crazy fast zombies" that shit is science fiction.
It's been scientifically proven that zombies (ie putrefaction bags) can NOT move fast, a brisk walk will out pace them (Romero got it right). However when there a bazillion of them surrounding you i don’t suppose they need to move vert fast:o:o:o
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Reviving one of my own old threads because I just bought new shoes! So I thought I'd share my new shoe high (really high in these heels) :)

i was really hoping shows was code for boobs when i came into this thread.

cute shoes at any rate
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

Reviving one of my own old threads because I just bought new shoes! So I thought I'd share my new shoe high (really high in these heels) :)

So those are what caused you to almost get in an accident this morning. Good to know that if I see you in those I should offer to drive. ;)

i was really hoping shows was code for boobs when i came into this thread.

cute shoes at any rate

that would be superfluous... why would I not just post my boobs in the name that rack thread... silly kasch :P

So those are what caused you to almost get in an accident this morning. Good to know that if I see you in those I should offer to drive. ;)

HA! I was wondering what they looked like when I saw your earlier post. You're braver than I am. I stop (regarding heels) at about 3 inches!

They are very sexy. I'm sure you are working that pencil skirt too :)

I didn't say I almost got into an accident. I said driving a stick shift is really difficult in stilettos. difference :P

I didn't say I almost got into an accident. I said driving a stick shift is really difficult in stilettos. difference :P

That's why I always took my heals off when driving a stick.

How on earth can you work in those all day? I'd last about 10 minutes! But, they're cute and in the oh-so-fashionable nude color. B|

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Looks awesome... Any chance of a full view of you in them? Clothed of course :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I believe we had this conversation last time... I dont have a good camera nor a tripod. Ya'll get me a camera and a tripod, you can have a full body shot :P

I believe we had this conversation last time... I dont have a good camera nor a tripod. Ya'll get me a camera and a tripod, you can have a full body shot :P

You've got friends close by. :P

You've got friends close by. :P

She don't come to this side of the freeway unless she needs some rigging work done.

She's too busy being a crazy cat lady these days!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message