missbrz

today's shoes

Awesome pair. Where's the rest of you? :D

You know, you could start putting up pics of your shoes as your avatar...

Micduran does it. You could too. ;)

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

as said earlier, you wanna buy me a tripod & a camera, you can have a full body pic ;)

Ok, I'll tell you guys what, you guys get me some gas money, and I'll drive over to her apt and take a full body shot for yall...
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

as said earlier, you wanna buy me a tripod & a camera, you can have a full body pic ;)

Ok, I'll tell you guys what, you guys get me some gas money, and I'll drive over to her apt and take a full body shot for yall...

quiet you! I want a new camera ;):D:D:D

quiet you! I want a new camera ;):D:D:D

Oh, in that case... it's a LOT of gas money I need... B|
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

There is nothing more sexy than the way a woman walks in high heels.
High heel shoes just accentuate the length of a woman's legs and slightly accent the sway of her hips as she walks.

Engineering girls shlepping around in flip flops at work don't get this.

So BRAVO on you choice of sexy shoes! Very hot!
And stick your head into your local Aldos, they tend to have a nice sale going on this time of year. Not the most expensive nor the most flamboyant but the price could be right.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

High heel shoes just accentuate the length of a woman's legs and slightly accent the sway of her hips as she walks.

Engineering girls shlepping around in flip flops at work don't get this.

So BRAVO on you choice of sexy shoes! Very hot!
And stick your head into your local Aldos, they tend to have a nice sale going on this time of year. Not the most expensive nor the most flamboyant but the price could be right.

Are you sure you're actually interested in women?

Brz, loving the shoes :)

This is a PSA:
Shah does not speak for all of us.
Some of us think the high heel should be relegated to the scrap heap of history, along with Chinese foot binding.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Some of us think the high heel should be relegated to the scrap heap of history, along with Chinese foot binding.

I don't care if they walk anywhere in 'em. They could just, you know, wear them around in their room and stuff . . .:$

Nothing more sexy than a woman in stripper shoes in the kitchen. Hell all she can be doing is handing you spices and sipping on a gin and toinc. Still sexy.

And the way a woman walks in high heels....yum yum and a bottle of rum! UH! And if she keeps them on!

Also if worn property high heel shoes actually force the ladies to work their bellies when they are walking and stand up straighter. Sure they are murder on her feet...but the way her ass looks....who cares! I'll rub her feet for hours for a nibble and a poke.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

1) They need me! I have very good hands!
2) They need this if they can't have me;
http://www.yogapro.com/products/YogaToes.html
a girlfriend onces called them "orgasmic"

And I'm ok with it if the rest of her looks yum yum.
;)

I, as I am nearly always cursed, can see both sides of this argument. I totally dig that high heels are uncomfortable and unhealthy and very hard to run away from zombies in. But I will also say that all my wife needs to do is slip into her patented LBD (little black dress) with REAL stockings (and the promise of the garter belt hidden somewhere just out of sight) and THAT pair of high heels and it is OVER. I mean OVER. I mean "Elvisio-reduced-to-a-puddle-of-hormones-that-will-do-whatever-she-asks" OVER. And while she's still smokin' hot even without the heels, they definitely put the outfit over the top.

So ladies: please don't feel you need to wear heels every hour of every day. But also, please don't send them the way of the dodo. ...because MY dodo likes them very very much.

Elvisio "hopefully the zombie thing never becomes an issue" Rodriguez

I, as I am nearly always cursed, can see both sides of this argument. I totally dig that high heels are uncomfortable and unhealthy and very hard to run away from zombies in. But I will also say that all my wife needs to do is slip into her patented LBD (little black dress) with REAL stockings (and the promise of the garter belt hidden somewhere just out of sight) and THAT pair of high heels and it is OVER. I mean OVER. I mean "Elvisio-reduced-to-a-puddle-of-hormones-that-will-do-whatever-she-asks" OVER. And while she's still smokin' hot even without the heels, they definitely put the outfit over the top.

So ladies: please don't feel you need to wear heels every hour of every day. But also, please don't send them the way of the dodo. ...because MY dodo likes them very very much.

Elvisio "hopefully the zombie thing never becomes an issue" Rodriguez

dont forget that high heels especially stillettoes also make very good emergency weapons. ;) hit somebody with them in the face and they're going down. but you would be right on the not so effective against zombies thing.

but you would be right on the not so effective against zombies thing.

Bullshit. In the entire history of mankind, there has never been one recorded instance of a zombie getting back up after being hit in the head with a 5 inch stiletto heel. Not one.
Remster

Bullshit. In the entire history of mankind, there has never been one recorded instance of a zombie getting back up after being hit in the head with a 5 inch stiletto heel. Not one.

But in the history of mankind is there a recorded instance of a zombie getting hit in the head with a 5inch stiletto heel and staying on the ground, dead? :P
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

ok but what if you get those crazy fast zombies where really the only effective thing is an automatic? you'd be zombie meat before stilletto made contact. and I doubt stilletto to the neck would be nearly as effective on a zombie as it is to a fully living person.