missbrz

today's shoes

I've been on a kick lately to start wearing my heels more. I've got them, and so rarely use them. So I've started wearing them to work B| & I love these heels so I'd figure I'd share them. They're sparkly bright pink peep-toe sling-back stillettos. So what are you wearing today? ;)

I've been on a kick lately to start wearing my heels more. I've got them, and so rarely use them. So I've started wearing them to work B| & I love these heels so I'd figure I'd share them. They're sparkly bright pink peep-toe sling-back stillettos. So what are you wearing today? ;)

one trainer and one of these

http://2.imimg.com/data2/DY/GE/MY-/a-250x250.jpg:D:D

not sure i could fit a set of heals:) but hey what about the rest of the picture :P no fair:ph34r::D:D:D

Billy-Sonic Haggis Flickr-Fun

My work uniform is completely not exciting so I figured I'd just leave it out. :P

Nice shoes. Us guys like 'em like that.;):$

Hey, let US decide what's exciting or not. Next time post your whole gorgeous self. :P

As for me, I'm barefoot until I go to work today. Flip flops for when I take out the garbage later. :)

ooo! I also took a pic of yesterday's heels too! I love these shoes too! (I'm on a shoe high lately) ;)

and again no full pic b/c its too hard to get a self photo with a cell phone without a full length mirror. just getting my foot is hard enough. :P

My work uniform is completely not exciting so I figured I'd just leave it out. :P

Nice shoes. Us guys like 'em like that.;):$

Hey, let US decide what's exciting or not. Next time post your whole gorgeous self. :P

As for me, I'm barefoot until I go to work today. Flip flops for when I take out the garbage later. :)

I agree with you on who decides :ph34r: but i also thuink you should chuck of the flip flops and gives a laugh by taking the garbage out in heals and posting pics:D:D:D:D

Billy-Sonic Haggis Flickr-Fun

you should chuck of the flip flops and gives a laugh by taking the garbage out in heals and posting pics:D:D:D:D

:D:D:D

That's funny as hell, but you think there's a pair of heels in our house that would fit my size 11 dogs?:P

What about the shoes you wore last time you went to The Rocky Horror Picture Show?
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

What about the shoes you wore last time you went to The Rocky Horror Picture Show?

Don't you remember? You made me give 'em back.:P

I had to get them back to Remi.:$
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

so you're saying Remi owes us a glamour pic of heels then ;):D

How the hell did I get dragged into this! (Dragged... get it? I kill myself! :ph34r:)
Remster

How the hell did I get dragged into this! (Dragged... get it? I kill myself! :ph34r:)

lol! but I don't see any drag here yet.

lol! but I don't see any drag here yet.

Dont hold your breath! :D
Remster