RkyMtnHigh

Name that Ass!

Good job! How did you guess it was him BTW?

He likes to rip up his jumpsuit at the Farm so he can get attention! (some guys will do anything to have to drop their pants!!):ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

That must be some farts

The '3 burrito special' at Taco Bell, maybe?
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Good job! How did you guess it was him BTW?

He likes to rip up his jumpsuit at the Farm so he can get attention! (some guys will do anything to have to drop their pants!!):ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

So you're saying his "BVDs" were the giveaway;):D

I don't just drop my pants for anyone at the DZ. And that was a pair of FTLs.

Good guess tmaricle! Katee, I told you no easy hints! :D Hmmm... come to think of it, there are no subtle hints when it comes to me... :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I really have no desire to open any attachment in this thread at all.. But let me go ahead and put in a standard guess of Squeak for every Pic posted.. Because when ever I see an Ass on DZ.com that is the first name that comes to mind.:o:P:D:D:D

Hey! no hijacking! Let's keep this booty thread lighthearted:D

BTW, there are some female pics in the works. I'll make sure I make it clear that they are female bootys so you will open them.:D

Here's A6. This one doesn't post much but is well known worldwide.B|

Bill Booth?

WTF are you doing playing this game?>:(

How soon they forget . . . Sad really, and really sad.[:/]
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Not Bill Booth. *Hint* A6 is also known to be a major innovator in the sport.

Chris Gay? Sorry, I hate having to say it. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I realize this is Rocky's show, but I don't think she will mind if I put a contestant in here.:D

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I really have no desire to open any attachment in this thread at all.. But let me go ahead and put in a standard guess of Squeak for every Pic posted.. Because when ever I see an Ass on DZ.com that is the first name that comes to mind.:o:P:D:D:D

LMAO:D:D
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

LMAO:D:D

:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Here's a female bootay to the rescue before you and Turtle need a whambulance:D

A grain of sand in an ocean of detriment . . .

A very NICE grain of sand but sand nonetheless.

SIGN THE PETITION!

I hate to do this to you.. But I have to Jump ship on this one. The Ladies were more than generous in the Boobies thread. Let them have their thread.
I can live with knowing there is one place here where I really dont want to open the attachments. In fact I may even send a Pic or Two myself.

I hate to do this to you.. But I have to Jump ship on this one. The Ladies were more than generous in the Boobies thread. Let them have their thread.
I can live with knowing there is one place here where I really dont want to open the attachments. In fact I may even send a Pic or Two myself.

whoa whoa whoa

You never leave your wingman!!
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Thank you Jay! B| Sometimes it just has to be said! :P We look forward to seeing those pics... and you can tell turtle he can play too! :ph34r::ph34r:

Muff Brother # 3883, SCR # 14796 ICD # 1 - Pres.
Yeah, I noticed and I think it's funny!

Just sending pictures doesn't mean she'll post them. I sent her a pic of my backside and she hasn't posted it. Apparently katee has exercised enough good sense to ensure that the throngs are not blinded by the light (ripped up like a deuce you know the rumor in the night).

this is a lie and a hoax. I did not send a pic but let's see who bites - hee hee

My wife is hotter than your wife.

A5 IS Bolas! Damn girl, you're on a roll!:D

A6 is yet to be identified.

Fine! If you can't beat 'em - join them!

Please no - comments - I don't want to feel any more embarrassed than I already do.:$

. . . edited to add that I distorted any part that my penis was showing.:)

A5. Maybe Bolas- he is the only one I can think of that might be sporting leather pants! :ph34r::ph34r: Besides Psycho Bob and Jay of course! :P

It was a wetsuit. Never worn leather pants, unless you count chaps. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.