d_squared431

I heard a Knock in my front door ......

I thought it was the 11 yr old being a lazy ass and instead of going thru- the open garage he wanted in the front door. Yes, he does that.

There is this young 19ish yr old kid and and a slightly older guy about 30-40. I thought, oh he'll a fucking religious pusher. Then they said they were promoting their new business and offered to clean my couches, floors, ceiling fans, vents, steam clean my tile floors, etc all or free. I wasn't going to do it but then thought, they will clean my house for free. :D
Sure enough it was a Kirby vacuum spill. An hour an a half later my whole living room was spotless. To the sliding glass doors. Then the lady came to try to get me to buy one for 1800 bucks. I listened to her as I thought, you have a fucking gold tooth, smell like cigarets and are way under dressed to pich a sale to me. I told her I love the vacuums but I can't spen 1800 on one. She then tells me I can make low monthly payments. I thought I'd playa little and let her think I was interested. I just wanted to see how low she would go on the price. I got her down to 1350 and 20 a month with no payment till October. LMAO. :ph34r:

Then she started pulling out paperwork and I said " you know, I need to really think about this cause that's a lot of money for a vacuum." Then the other guy said it is an investment and she kept going on and on. As she is talking and writing I pulled up eBay and found a brand new Kirby for 600. Told them No, but thank you for cleaning my house. :ph34r:

Was that wrong of me?:ph34r:

( posted from my iPhone cause I was too lazy to log on the laptop. I'm sure autocorrect has correct sometime wrong and again I'm too lazy to check)
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Well, if you never had any intention of buying a vacuum, I do think you should have let them move on to someone who might. Then again, I come from a family of salespeople so I might see things differently. In fact, my Dad DID sell Kirby vacuums when he came back from Viet Nam way back in 1967. I hear that even then it was hard to make the sale because it's such an expensive, but good, product.

In short, yes, that was wrong of you. You should post a better boobie photo in the boogie thread now to make up for it.

(I just said that for the guys. :ph34r:)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

On the upside the turds now know what your house looks like, what is in it, what it is worth and where it is located in your house. They also know what your back door looks like, where the windows are and what the backyard looks like. Not to mention if there are any neighbors who could see them make entry into your house from the back. They have also noted if you have any dogs and if you have an alarm.

Good job, now you're going to get burglarized. Hope you have home owners or renters insurance. You may want to take some time to take photos of your valuables and make note of their model and serial numbers. That way when they're stolen it can be entered into NCIC and you have something to show your insurance company.

I'm 100% serious.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

[email]

Well, if you never had any intention of buying a vacuum, I do think you should have let them move on to someone who might. Then again, I come from a family of salespeople so I might see things differently. In fact, my Dad DID sell Kirby vacuums when he came back from Viet Nam way back in 1967. I hear that even then it was hard to make the sale because it's such an expensive, but good, product.

In short, yes, that was wrong of you. You should post a better boobie photo in the boogie thread now to make up for it.

I do love Kirby vacuums I do want to buy one one day. The lady said they have older trade in models there store for a 300-600 and I might go take a look.

I think i posted enough boobie pics for now. Or until I can think of another way to hide those damn freckles. :P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

I tried selling them for 2 weeks in 1973. That was NOT the job for me.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

On the upside the turds now know what your house looks like, what is in it, what it is worth and where it is located in your house. They also know what your back door looks like, where the windows are and what the backyard looks like. Not to mention if there are any neighbors who could see them make entry into your house from the back. They have also noted if you have any dogs and if you have an alarm.

Good job, now you're going to get burglarized. Hope you have home owners or renters insurance. You may want to take some time to take photos of your valuables and make note of their model and serial numbers. That way when they're stolen it can be entered into NCIC and you have something to show your insurance company.

I'm 100% serious.

I do have an alarm, insurance, and I live very cheap so the only thing worth taking is my tv and maybe my laptop. My tv is 6yrs old an at that point I have to buy a new one. Only way they can get in is if they toss a brink thru- a window. I have two retired neighbors that are super noisy and always reporting anything and everything.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

I have had vacuum salespeople come to my house twice. I can't remember the brand names but yes, waaaay overpriced. I let them do their spiel, but they didn't clean my house like yours did.

I still have the Alabama Crimson Tide car window flag I got for free just for letting one of them come in. :D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

....so a vacuum cleaner salesman visits an elderly woman at an old house,,, in a rural area, out in the middle of NOwhere...
He shows her the machine,,brags about how good it is,, takes a plastic bag of DIRT outta his briefcase,, :o empties the WHOLE thing,,, onto the floor:S and proclaims...B|
" If this machine doesn't pick UP every bit of this dirt,,, I'll EAT... whatever is left"...:S

The woman grins, and gets up and heads for the kitchen....
"Where are you Going??' says the salesman...
" i'm getting You a spoon" she replies,,,,,,
" This house doesn't have any "Lec-Tricity"......:PB|;)

....Kirby Vacuums have always had a good reputation,,,and their salemen are world reknowned for being "persistant" still, it's only a vacuum... and by buying one that's 5 times cheaper... I can do the same job,,,, AND afford 4 More, over time,, if the first one breaks...:|

just sayin'...

Dave, that was the first thing that went through my mind too. Whenever I see these sales people coming to my door I usually take all my clothes off and answer the door buck naked. It's amazing how much less people want to talk to you when your standing there with your junk swinging in the breeze.
Wait , I pull what first?

I still have the Alabama Crimson Tide car window flag I got for free just for letting one of them come in.

Yeah, I heard that was the only way they could get rid of those things. :)

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

i love you.
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

I'm 100% serious.

My first thought exactly.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Good job, now you're going to get burglarized.

I agree the possibility something bad is going to happen exists. Even in nothing bad does happen, is it worth the worry just to get your carpets cleaned for free?
For the same reason I jump off a perfectly good diving board.

She let me into her home. That might even be worse than strange cleaning men.B|:)

Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

I'm 100% serious.

I do have an alarm, insurance, and I live very cheap so the only thing worth taking is my tv and maybe my laptop. My tv is 6yrs old an at that point I have to buy a new one. Only way they can get in is if they toss a brink thru- a window. I have two retired neighbors that are super noisy and always reporting anything and everything.

Check the locks on the windows. A common trick if these guys were crooks is to unlock a window while "cleaning up" so they can clean you out later.

James

I'm 100% serious.

Ya...too bad it wasn't "a fucking religious pusher."
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Boogie thread? I've looked everywhere for boogie thread boobie photos to no avail.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Woops, went off topic.

A kirby salesman came to my place years ago. At the time, I shared a pretty big place. I cleary stated I didn't want to and wasn't going to buy a vacuum cleaner. He still wanted to show me how well it worked so I let him. He did a great job with the living room and then asked if I minded if he finished the hallway. He even did one small throw rug in the kitchen. I was very impressed but still resisted the sale.

He was very good at the job and I sure didn't mind a bit of free cleaning with an impressive machine.

Well, he left, I went to work and my place was robbed >:(

Every thing was true except the part about being robbed :)

My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Boogie thread? I've looked everywhere for boogie thread boobie photos to no avail.

Yeah, I noticed the typo but it had already been copied so I didn't fix it. After all these years on dz.com, my brain must just be more used to typing boogie than boobie!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Every thing was true except the part about being robbed :)

*golfclap*
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke