shah269

People who are picky eaters should be shot!

Is there anything more annoying that people who are picky eaters?

People who write 'Fack' or 'Feck' instead of 'fuck'. What's up with that anyway?
People who use all kinds of obscure American acronyms, since I'm way too lazy to look those up.
Dutch people.
People who use caps to emphasise some of their statements.
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

Who do you relate to? The antisocial, awkward asshole or the nice guy? I can't tell!

The former ;p Apparently being a misanthrope is not sexy.. Who'd have thought. I have about as much social grace as a Shah does modesty ;p

Uh oh. . .
Am I showing my antisocial assholism again?:D

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

I like to think that people who are adventurous with food are likely to also try just about anything in the bedroom... And that ain't a bad thing in my book!! :ph34r::P

"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

I like to think that people who are adventurous with food are likely to also try just about anything in the bedroom... And that ain't a bad thing in my book!! :ph34r::P

As a picky eater, I'd be happy to prove to you that you're wrong:)
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

Best pick up line of the week, sir. :)

Or perhaps the worst. ;) After all, he just pretty much said he's not going anywhere interesting with his tongue.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

>People who write 'Fack' or 'Feck' instead of 'fuck'. What's up with that anyway?

It's a way to get past the obscenity filters on some websites. Alternatively people who think that not fully spelling it will allow them to offend or express distate without using curse words. Alternatively #2 people who feel that "fuck" is offensive but "feck" is not. Other options:

F**k - formerly popular, now often filtered by the same filters that catch "fuck"
Frak - nerd self identification
#$%& - a "guess which curse word this is?" one-size-fits-all exclamation.

>People who write 'Fack' or 'Feck' instead of 'fuck'. What's up with that anyway?
It's a way to get past the obscenity filters on some websites. Alternatively people who think that not fully spelling it will allow them to offend or express distate without using curse words. Alternatively #2 people who feel that "fuck" is offensive but "feck" is not. Other options:
F**k - formerly popular, now often filtered by the same filters that catch "fuck"
Frak - nerd self identification
#$%& - a "guess which curse word this is?" one-size-fits-all exclamation.

Then there are those who want to absolve themselves of "naughty" while yet still use the word.

Here's what happens;

Person A wants to say "fuck," but knows that's socially unacceptable for a particular setting. So he decides to use "frack" instead.

Person B, however, upon hearing "frack" really has no choice, in context, than interpret the word as "fuck."

Person A has just shifted the "naughty" of "fuck" to Person B.

Person A is a fucking asshole.

If you're going to swear, then swear like you mean it. If you don't want to swear, then don't use a Euphemism. Euphemisms, while socially acceptable, are really just for pussies.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Or perhaps the worst. ;) After all, he just pretty much said he's not going anywhere interesting with his tongue.

Nah, fur burgers are on the menu.:)
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

The only way you're licking any fur on me is if you lick my head (or eyebrows!)!!! 3 words: "laser hair removal" :ph34r::ph34r:
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

The only way you're licking any fur on me is if you lick my head (or eyebrows!)!!! 3 words: "laser hair removal" :ph34r::ph34r:

Ahhh...another classic signature line!:)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

1 word "yum" (in reference to laser hair removal, not eyebrows :o)

uberchris
As a professional what do you think and feel about those who have a very limit pallet when it comes to food?

How do you work around it to provide a good product?

to each their own, people with weird eating habits are just missing out on all kinds of goodies. i can cook vegetarian food that has unbelievable flavor.

work around it? i dont. i got out of that shit slavery business of line cooking back in 08 when i joined the uscg. im an electrician now =)
gravity brings me down.........

Hola chica!
I'll bring the Nutella if you.....
Hell who cares what the hell you bring! I'M BRINGING FREAKING NUTELLA!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!