shah269

People who are picky eaters should be shot!

You seem to be working off the assumption that the limiting factor is that she was not your type. I'm suppgesting that even if she was, you still wouldn't have to worry about what to make for dinner. .

Please look at me!
I'm gods gift to middle aged women!
I'm hot, i'm sexy, i look good clothed or naked or half clothed or half naked, I know how to cook either clothed or half naked. I'm more than a cute ass, I'm a passionate lover! I slap my own ass and call myself sexy!

(if you took any of the above seriously....you are having a bad day and need to get out and go for a light walk and smile a bit more)
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Her diet consisted of the most bland bizarre combination known to man. Lunch for her, since we all dined together, would consist of hard boiled eggs and lettuce.

Maybe she has food allergies.
Maybe she's on a tight budget.
Maybe she likes to sleep in and never has time to make lunch.
Maybe she eats to live instead of lives to eat.
Maybe she's on a diet and "saves" her calories for a nice dinner instead of wasting them at lunch.
Maybe you should mind your own business.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

well what's the fun in that!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

Hi Shah,

I don't read everything you post, but some of it is entertaining.

:o

Some people think that I am a picky eater; but I have eaten some strange foods during my travels around the world.

I had been married about 7-8 years and was explaining to the order taker exactly how I wanted my steak cooked.

After I finished, my wife said 'Why are you so picky?'

I looked her right in the eye and said, 'Well, I picked you didn't I?'

She never brought it up again.

:)

JerryBaumchen

PS) My philosophy is: Eat what you want and the others can be damned!

Tell us how you really feel.;)

You know I was raised to eat what was put in front me as well. That being said, I think I am old enough to decide what I want to eat and what I don't.
That's not being picky. It's because I have the choice. On the other hand if I was starving to death, well you get the point.

I may be getting old but I got to see all the cool bands.

>So if they don't like what you cook, they should be shot???

No, just denied the irresistible pleasures of being with a man who considers himself Cosmo-hot.

I took the quiz and Cosmo agreed! :)

Less people will think you are an asshole

A well I guess there is no use in preaching to you anyway.
A person who steals is a thief, as is a person who murders a murderer. You are just an asshole and there is no changing you

Name one cute long legged, flat bellied, perky boobied amazing asses hottie who was not inlove with an asshole!

And I can be that asshole!

Now sush and eat your dinner! :)

Name one cute long legged, flat bellied, perky boobied amazing asses hottie who was not inlove with an asshole!

Well, I also can't name one homely, stubby legged, pot bellied, saggy boobed, flat ass moped that hasn't been with an asshole either...but you'll learn about them when you get old and the hotties stop putting up with your shit...C'est la vie.
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Ah i don't know man the older i get the larger my dating pool gets!
;)

Oh and the older i get the more foods i get to learn how to cook and more foods i try and nothing turns on a cute young long legged, flat bellied, perky boobied amazing assed hottie like introducing them to some new food.

Food and sex are so interlinked it's amazing isn't it?

Now sush and eat your dinner! :)

I would say most of them. They are usually attracted to confidence. sometimes assholism and confidence can exist in the same person. Now antisocial awkward guys that are assholes are definitely getting it less than the standard "nice guy". This tells me that Assholism is not the major link here.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

nanook,
You are a father right?
do you have a hard time getting your kids to try new foods?

I've noticed many young kids will only eat brand name products. It has to be this or that or another but if it's anything they don't know they will refuse to eat it.

Have you noticed this?

Tell me about it...

Who do you relate to? The antisocial, awkward asshole or the nice guy? I can't tell! :);)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

i wouldnt barely eat ANYTHING as a kid. it wasnt until i went to culinary school at age 23 that i started opening my pallette up. the only reason ive eaten some weird shit (pig eyeball/brain, fish eyes, bird-salivary-gland extract) is because ill try just about everything ONCE.

i still have some funky eating habits though, and things like store bought mac' salad, canned vegetables/fruits, canned tuna, and giant tomato chunks will bring me to damn near puking.

i make sushi at home though for myself and friends once a month or so. its absolutely to die for
gravity brings me down.........

uberchris
As a professional what do you think and feel about those who have a very limit pallet when it comes to food?

How do you work around it to provide a good product?

nanook,
You are a father right?

Sometimes confidence can bite you in the ass.

***do you have a hard time getting your kids to try new foods?

I've noticed many young kids will only eat brand name products. It has to be this or that or another but if it's anything they don't know they will refuse to eat it.

Have you noticed this?

Meh. She's only four. Luckily she doesn't know what McDonalds is. (She knows what starbucks is and I'm a bit annoyed with my wife right now)

I'll do what I suspect my mom did for many years: the first box of froot loops was froot loops and was concurrently filled back up with the generic store brand version. You kind of catch on when you realize that you don't ever remember opening the "replaced" cereal box in over two years. "Hey Mom, this box expired during the Regan administration!"

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

nanook,
You are a father right?
do you have a hard time getting your kids to try new foods?

Have you noticed this?

Meh. She's only four. Luckily she doesn't know what McDonalds is. (She knows what starbucks is and I'm a bit annoyed with my wife right now)

I'll do what I suspect my mom did for many years: the first box of froot loops was froot loops and was concurrently filled back up with the generic store brand version. You kind of catch on when you realize that you don't ever remember opening the "replaced" cereal box in over two years. "Hey Mom, this box expired during the Regan administration!"

This works, even until they are teens. I used the Plastic container trick. Then when they finally noticed, the cost (sometimes 100% or more) wasn't worth it to pay me so they could have the "real" stuff. My kids weren't catered to or handed high-end stuff just for the looks of it. They are all grown up and self sufficient. The proof is in the pudding.

My daughter had a pickier palette than my son, but I never made food an issue, either. They ate what was provided or they didn't eat.
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Who do you relate to? The antisocial, awkward asshole or the nice guy? I can't tell!

The former ;p Apparently being a misanthrope is not sexy.. Who'd have thought. I have about as much social grace as a Shah does modesty ;p