kallend

Yahoo CEO

Thought you'd like this picture of me "hooding" Marissa Mayer.:)

Who?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marissa_Mayer
Oh she was hot untill i found out she was an engineer...then i realized she was rich so i was turned on again.
Now i feel all comflicted and stuff!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Thought you'd like this picture of me "hooding" Marissa Mayer.:)

one of the two most attractive women in the world if you ask me. Sheryl Sandberg being the second.

Google is the the new GE when it comes to building star C-level execs. (said in the WSJ so i cant take credit for the comment)
"The point is, I'm weird, but I never felt weird."
John Frusciante

Google is the the new GE when it comes to building star C-level execs

Have you read up on her at all? Not exactly a straight forward 5 star review of her past....

neither of those women are new to me. ive followed Google from the day it went public. Its part of my job. i find them both very impressive and quite successful by almost any measure.
"The point is, I'm weird, but I never felt weird."
John Frusciante

Both ladies mentioned would violate shah's size requirements as well.

Nothing a bit of diet exercise good food and a B(.)(.)B job won't fix!

;)

Nah she's cute and I would hit on her if i didn't know she was an engineering chick. Engineering chicks are like me but in reverse. They are super jaded and just look at men like....well as if we are a dime a dozen due to being hit on non stop. Thus they are just no fun to flirt with and so i avoide them.

But if i didn't know she was an engineer, I would have flirted with her and given her my smile and a sup sup
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Both ladies mentioned would violate shah's size requirements as well.

Nothing a bit of diet exercise good food and a B(.)(.)B job won't fix!

;)

Nah she's cute and I would hit on her if i didn't know she was an engineering chick. Engineering chicks are like me but in reverse. They are super jaded and just look at men like....well as if we are a dime a dozen due to being hit on non stop. Thus they are just no fun to flirt with and so i avoide them.

But if i didn't know she was an engineer, I would have flirted with her and given her my smile and a sup sup

She'd see through you in about 35 nanoseconds.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Pun aside, good luck to her... [:/]

One person alone has a hard enough time turning around an organization when they are sufficient time. Lets see how much patience the each trigger finger board can exercise this time around!
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

Lets see how much patience the each trigger finger board can exercise this time around!

That's the biggest gamble, right there. Half of these c-men (semen, get it?) would do fine if they would give them more than two quarters to turn the entire organization around.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD