JohnRich

All Hail the Moderators!

You seem to be part of the dizzie secret society.
You know, the ones that hide behind ONE IP ADDRESS that makes the whole world look like the same user but with a different user name that we only see after one of the other no-so secretive users gets banned.

I think....really not sure I'm following all of this....I'm not always quick at understanding sarcastic snarkyness. Unless it's coming from me anyway.
:P

SWEET! secret society! can we have code names and leave obscure but easy to find clues everywhere? and a secret treasure protected by ridiculous booby traps!

so......you're saying your boobies are ridiculous? I'd prefer to refer to them as a treasure.

SWEET! secret society! can we have code names and leave obscure but easy to find clues everywhere? and a secret treasure protected by ridiculous booby traps!

so......you're saying your boobies are ridiculous? I'd prefer to refer to them as a treasure.

:D:D:D:D:D I just busted out laughing at my computer right now! and yes ridiculous....ly awesome ;)

This whole skymama/normiss/missbrz thing is confusing me; they all have the same IP?

I propose that Skymama, Normiss, and MissBrz all post pictures of their boobies (smiles included). This way, we'll all know who is who.
If nothing else, we'll have some major uncoverage.:P

It may be well worth the mental bleach we will need for that one in order to see the other 2.
Remster

I propose that Skymama, Normiss, and MissBrz all post pictures of their boobies (smiles included). This way, we'll all know who is who.
If nothing else, we'll have some major uncoverage.

It's just really weird that you want to see Mark's boobies. :|
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

If nothing else, we'll have some major uncoverage.

It's just really weird that you want to see Mark's moobies. :|

FIFY :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

And we did Jello Shots!

I did Jello Shots with skymama once. Ask her about it sometime. It's a GREAT story. And there's pictures!

(post disappearing in 3..... 2..... 1..... )

she won't take more than one of mine [:/] apparently she learned her lesson from you :P

she won't take more than one of mine Unsure apparently she learned her lesson from you

I only let her have half. :)

Mmm... I may or may not have saved that picture when it was shortly posted... You know, future blackmail ammunition and all.

Maybe.;)
Remster

And we did Jello Shots!

I did Jello Shots with skymama once. Ask her about it sometime. It's a GREAT story. And there's pictures!

(post disappearing in 3..... 2..... 1..... )

Who needs jello shots when you have bottles of Goldschlager or SAMBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCA on hand:)

Mmm... I may or may not have saved that picture when it was shortly posted...

And then SOME of us have entire DVDs of that entertaining and surprisingly revealing weekend. :)

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."