virgin-burner

book-tip!!! NSFW

http://vk.com/album-27363454_135578716#/album-27363454_135578716

http://lj.rossia.org/users/vrotmnen0gi/420496.html

http://lj.rossia.org/users/vrotmnen0gi/883935.html

http://questionabletopic.wordpress.com/2010/01/19/frannie-adams-pussy-portraits/

alright guys, this one's up HIGH on my wishlist for my b-day and #2 for christmas a couple days later!

:D:D:D
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

how bout adding a NSFW warning :S

My work internet filter figured that out for me. But I would have rather had the NSFW warning on there so that I don't have that inappropriate usage attempt tracked for me. :|
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

My work internet filter figured that out for me. But I would have rather had the NSFW warning on there so that I don't have that inappropriate usage attempt tracked for me. :|

aawww.. it's the bonfire, you should EXPECT it to be NSFW; especially coming from me! :)

-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

My work internet filter figured that out for me.

Not mine. In my case it was the large photo of a woman's face followed by an equally large photo of her vagina that clued me in.

Not that I mind such things, of course. However, properly warned I might have chosen to wait till I got home to click that link ;)
__

My mighty steed

aawww.. it's the bonfire, you should EXPECT it to be NSFW; especially coming from me! :)

Fuk em, they're at work...serves them well.
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

It's weird...female genitalia alone never turned me on, it was always the whole physique. I once knew a fellow christian who said "eh, Core...you know how they say never look at a woman with lust in your heart? So I just look at their vaginas..."

It all makes sense to me now...:|

Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

reece, please, dont spoil my perfectly good pussy-thread with religious remarks! :P

that is, if you dont want to praise allah for the multitude of beautiful vaginas out there!? B|

-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

Dude, the 4th clicky has 'pussy-portraits' in the text of the link. Did you think he was posting pictures of cats?

dude, i'm a DOG's-person; i fuck pussies! B|
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

You know how it's said that dog owners look like their dogs?

I don't think that idea applies here...

You think?
I have to disagree. I've noticed the hotter the girl (long legged, flat bellied, perky boobied and amazing assed) the more yummy her pussy is.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

You think? I have to disagree. I've noticed the hotter the girl (long legged, flat bellied, perky boobied and amazing assed) the more yummy her pussy is.

So if we scrambled up all the photos and put them in two columns, faces on the left, and pussies on the right, you would be able to draw lines between them connecting up the correct face to the correct pussy?

I don't think so.

I think that given the way they were presented, you just emotionally liinked the beauty of the face as seen in your mind, with the subsequent pussy which belonged to that face, and reacted based upon that. In other words, it's a subjective thing that's all in your head.

I think that given the way they were presented, you just emotionally liinked the beauty of the face as seen in your mind, with the subsequent pussy which belonged to that face, and reacted based upon that. In other words, it's a subjective thing that's all in your head.

Hum....I think you may be on to something here!
I will have to study this!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

You think?
I have to disagree. I've noticed the hotter the girl (long legged, flat bellied, perky boobied and amazing assed) the more yummy her pussy is.

Why am I left with the opinion that ANY pussy you see would be yummy.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

the more beautiful the facial lips are, the yummier the pussy.. that's what i thought! :)

BINGO!
I mean ever see a + sized ladies pussy...i mean pussy is pussy. Even bad pussy is better than no pussy!
But when a girl works out and take care fo her self....man her pussy is WOW!
All skinny and in place and yummy and you just want to stick your head down there for hours!

Dude, the 4th clicky has 'pussy-portraits' in the text of the link. Did you think he was posting pictures of cats?

Had I clicked that link I would have read it first.

I randomly clicked on the 2nd link since he specifically referenced it in the first post and the text was innocuous enough.

So no. I didnt think he was posting pix of anything. I was expecting reading material references :)
__

My mighty steed

You think?

Why am I left with the opinion that ANY pussy you see would be yummy.

Because unicorn steaks are tasty?
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

So if we scrambled up all the photos and put them in two columns, faces on the left, and pussies on the right, you would be able to draw lines between them connecting up the correct face to the correct pussy?

I don't think so.

+1. I wish I could find the video... There was an artist who did moulds of hundreds (if not thousands) of pussies ... Everyone who saw the exhibition was amazed at the sheer variety of shapes and sizes, and at how impossible it was to link age/body-type, et cetera to the pussies on display... In fact, the women who had their kitties moulded couldn't even find theirs! Very interesting... And lovely to see un-photo-shopped kitties!
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss