missbrz

inappropriate attraction

So I have once again been commissioned to start a racy thread in the interest of others who actually have real shit to do during the day but have great ideas they want started NOW! :P anyway...

Have you ever been really attracted to someone you REALLY shouldn't be? You know like getting a hard on for your hot boss? or getting wet for that handsome doctor?

Now's the time to come out with it and tell us your story of inappropriate attraction! ;)

p.s. "boobies" was left out because come on, its never inappropriate to be attracted to boobies just the people they're attached to ;)

p.s. "boobies" was left out because come on, its never inappropriate to be attracted to boobies just the people they're attached to ;)

this shows how little you know about boobies :|
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

I was interviewing with an admissions official at Univ of Indiana. I had to keep fighting off the urge to leap over the desk and pounce on her.[:/]

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I guess I could check Doctor/Nurse as close enough ... was digging on my physical therapist several years ago after I had shoulder surgery. There's a lot of touching going on in PT!

My friend who was also a PT assured me that taking any action on that attraction would be totally inappropriate (at least for the PT ... I was single at the time and would have happily switched to another place for my rehab). :D

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Luckily my PT isn't very attractive, but... I've done worse.

There is another one in the office that I'm actually kind of glad I didn't get assigned to though. :$

My girlfriend wouldn't find it too entertaining either.

"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

You left off babysitter. No, not the one babysitting my kids. She used to babysit me.

15 or 20 years later the cougar pounced. It was a fun night.

Keith

''Always do sober what you said you would do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.'' - Ernest Hemingway

My high school math teacher. She had just graduated from Uni and was maybe ~26ish. Hot as hell. Worst part was that after I graduated she came on to me once in a bar but being totally clueless I fucked it up. Oh well.
Your rights end where my feelings begin.

i chose "other" because there was no "all of the above"
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

I checked doctor, boss, and teacher. (And yes, I realize what that says about me...at least I don't act on them.)

I still feel sorry for the poor teacher. I was seventeen and he was maybe 22 or 23. Not my teacher, but sat in on my very small Spanish class. I used to just kind of stare the poor guy down. (He had great hands.) He was only in our class for a couple of weeks before the main teacher decided maybe it wasn't such a good idea. Such a bummer. Class was much more boring the rest of the year...

I marked quite a few on the list and Ill throw another in there that I dont think has been mentioned yet. What about sister-in-law? I dont know if its totally inappropriate but, it feels a little weird. Am I the only one guilty here???

I know a dude who married the little sister of an ex-GF.
I always wondered if things were a bit awkward at family reunions.:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.