missbrz

a billboard for shah

Seriously? You two need to get a life. Yes, shah can be annoying as hell. (Please don't ban me for a PA skymama.) But, you gotta admit, that sign is funny as hell. And the way shah acts on here makes it even funnier. So get over yourselves. Honestly, if you hate everything related to shah then why did you open this thread in the first place? HA! BUSTED! Closeted shah lovers. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I thought it was funny as hell. Shah may have just been banned for the Nyquil thread which got deleted.

Well, damn. I missed the excitement.>:(
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I thought it was funny as hell. Shah may have just been banned for the Nyquil thread which got deleted.

I did?
It did?

Ever have one of those days where you feel as if you have no clue what is going on or where you left your keys?

And can some one do a screen capture of this amazing billboard dedicated to my greatness so that I may view it? My IT guys won't let me see anything fun!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Does this mean he will go to shitting in other forums here?
Like every other banning he gets???
:|

On bikeforums.net, they do heavy moderation and censoring, but they don't ban on a per-forum basis. A banning generally gets the perp limited to the "Trollheim" forum, which incidentally is uncensored. Sort of like the practice in the Middle Ages of putting a perp in stocks in the public square where people could taunt them.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

It was deleted, as per the forum rules:

"Gripe" threads about any action from a moderator including "Where did my post go?" posts will be removed.

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

To summarise:

Rant, rant, evil pussy...
Rant, rant, I love my cock...
Rant, rant, women are bat-shit-crazy baby-making-factories...
Rant, rant, why can't I find a decent hoe who will fall madly in love with me and be rich, intelligent, skinny and love anal.

If I remember correctly...

;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

To summarise:

Rant, rant, why can't I find a decent hoe who will fall madly in love with me and be rich, intelligent, skinny and love anal.

;)

Oh, THANK YOU!!!
I had no idea what I was missing!:D:D:D

I like that idea.
We could call it The Bowling Alley.
:D:D:D

Shame we have such old software here.....:P

Another cool feature there: There is an administrative forum where the mods make a posting each time they issue a punishment, with the name of the perp and what he did.B|

To summarise:

;)

and my rebuttal was......
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

Seriously? You two need to get a life. Yes, shah can be annoying as hell. (Please don't ban me for a PA skymama.) But, you gotta admit, that sign is funny as hell. And the way shah acts on here makes it even funnier. So get over yourselves. Honestly, if you hate everything related to shah then why did you open this thread in the first place? HA! BUSTED! Closeted shah lovers. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Are you oblivious to the irony in that statement. (I have a life. My Life Rocks BTW, much more solidly than most):)

The sign was mildly amusing, (far from "funny as hell")

With regards to feeding attention seekers, it's not rocket doctoring, if you ignore them they're more likely going to either reduce or cease their incessant crap.

Moreover posting stuff in order to belittle or deride another is not all that classy to begin with.

As to Cocheese statement, well what can I say, Jeff the calibre of newer posters is not what it used to be :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Moreover posting stuff in order to belittle or deride another is not all that classy to begin with.

Individual? Or groups of random people?
Individual....well that would be you.

Groups of people.....that would be me.

See I just point out lifes little issues...stinky engineers, strange IT guys, women loosing their minds and having babies to settle a primal urge.

Well some of you are just mean to one person....in this case...me.

Read what I write, I never offend one person and never call any one out by name.

OK that was very funny, i just saw the link!
OMG so freaking facking true!

Engineering school!
2 chicks and 52 dicks!
And we weren't sure both those girls were really women!
One had very bombastic facial hair!
And the other smelled of pickled herring!

The only place better for a heterosexual vagina other than a biker bar or a DZ...any engineering school on the freaking planet!